Chapter 11 Remember

-Carl's POV-
I took Raven to the bathroom and sat her down on the side of the bath. Next, I went to the tap and dampened a cloth and then Sat down beside her. Carefully I wiped the blood away from the wound, she cried and held her hand against mouth, trying to not cry. I reached my hand out to hers and held it tightly. I smiled at her, telling her she needs to be strong. "I don't remember how i got shot very well. All I remember was I started fall asleep when I heard a voice, a female voice and then I heard a gun fire. I opened my left eye but couldn't open my right one, no one was there. At first It didn't hurt that much. I felt something wet roll down my cheek, I lifted my arm and wiped it off. I looked at my hand, it was filled with blood. I couldn't move as I was so shocked and I must have blacked out because I can't remember anything else until you came!" She forgot about me wiping her cut and was now looking at me. "All done!" I said standing up. "Thank you...Carl, about what I said earlier...you know....I-i-" "love you?" I said finishing her sentence. "Yes well I don't want you to think I'm wierd and I really do like you but-" she kept talking and talking, trying to make me forget, but how could I? That's the first time a girl has ever said that to me. I really like her and want her to know that. I kissed her patiently, stopping her from talking. My heart beats so fast every time we kiss. I could feel her kissing me even more, the kiss deepening. she starts to "French kiss" me but since I have never done it I feel like I am doing it wrong . She continued to kissed me more and I held her waist, I must be doing it right! If daryl Was here he would be impressed. suddenly I felt her pull away, I opened my eyes to find Raven sat in the bath. She had tripped over the towel and fell into the bath. her eyes widen and her mouth was open, her face turned red with embarrassment. I'm I bust out laughing even though I shouldn't have, what is she hurt herself! But she didn't. I helped her out and held her in my arms, still laughing. I kissed her softly on her nose as she smiled sweetly. "Okay where to now?" She said letting me go. I suddenly remembers what had happened to my family, what if they were alive! What if they were looking for me right now... I can't think about that, I need to concentrate on surviving. It would be what my dad would want me to do. A morning sound came from the room we was in, I realised is mad my tummy shouting for food. "Hmm well I don't know about you but I'm starving !" I said rubbing my stomach. "SAME! I feel like I can eat a whole Human...." We laughed again, she had little dimples on her cheeked as she smiled. She's so adorable and...I love her. Yes ! I love her!
-------------------------------
Authors note//
Aw I wish Raven was actually in walking dead, I will try and put more characters in the next chapter! Hope your enjoying, I struggle with starting  sentences without using "I" hahah
Night
-isla🌞