Chapter 9 Escape

-Ravens POV-
After driving for about 10 more minutes I had thought of a plan. I pushed my foot on the peddle and drove faster and faster. The further away I got the more scared I was. I put my hand on the door and.... OUCH! Rapidly, I jumped, making a rough landing through some bushes at the next to the road but there was more on the other side.I could feel myself rolling and tumbling over and over. It felt like I was falling forever until. SPLASH! Freezing cold water covered my body, my legs felt like ice. I stood up to find myself inside a muddy deep Pond. I lifted myself out and onto a dry patch of grass. I lay there panting for Breath as I was so exhausted. My leg hurt so much I couldn't move it at all. I was so tired and my body ached, I need to get back to Carl. Still panting for air, I lifted myself into a sitting position. I looked down to find blood all over my leg. Carefully, I lifted my pants to see what damage had been done. Shards of glass where pieced into my skin.  I must of landed on a bottle or something while falling. The wound was deep causing blood to pour out of it. The pain was dreadful, it felt like I had been stabbed with thousands of knifes. I couldn't hold the pain in any longer. tears came flowing down my face.

I have to pull it out! I can't stay here all night. I lift my hand and place it on the peace of glass, it already hurt even more and I hadn't even moved it yet. I scrunched up my eyes and started to count..."3....2....1...." I yanked my hand up pulling the glass with it. It felt like I was being stung by a ginormous wasp over and over again. I let out a scream as tears continues to come out. So many emotions going through me at once. I took at breath trying to calm down. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Slowly I got up out of the ground. I backed away from where the sound seemed to be coming from and...I ran. Faster and faster without looking back. My heart was beating like a drum. I could feel the blood dripping down my leg as I ran. I had to stop as I had to stop for breath. I placed my hands on my knees and looked at the ground. "Where are you Carl.." I whimpered

A Scrawny, gray hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned to see a walker face to face with me. It's teeth where black and flesh was peeling from its face. It's yellow eyes beaming at me. This can't happen again, not like last time, I don't have anyone to save me. I grabbed the walker by its shoulders and pushed with all my strength against it causing it to fall backwards and into the river. I stood there and watched as it struggled to get out. "Next time don't even try to come near me or you will get a knife through your head." I said to it as if it was listening. I carried on walking and eventually got back onto the road. I walked And walked for ages. Maybe I drove for longer than I taught, or maybe I went to wrong way. I hope not. The sky was already blackening and the night had begun. In the distance I saw what looked like a car. I HAVE MADE IT! I saw the old broken down house and car which Carl was under later today. I limped as fast as I could to the house. But wait, what if he left me...what if he is gone. I opened the door to the house. It was pitch black. I squinted trying to find my way up the stairs. As I got to the top I heard movement coming from the bedroom. Quietly I walked towards it, I reached out my hand and placed it on the handle. CREEEk! I walked into the room, I couldn't believe it...
---------------------------------
Authors note//
Omg I watched twd finale last night and like died! I ran down stairs and my mum was like..it over haha! 6 months we have to wait now!! 😰
Night
-isla🌞