Jake.

I know this chapter is very late and I apologize for that,I'm going to try and update more regularly from now on.

Alyssa felt like the whole world had stopped and that it was just her and Jake in that big colorless hospital waiting room,they locked eyes and for a moment Alyssa forgot everything all she could think about was that jake was here and as long as he was here everything would be alright.

I don't even remember what happened or how I ended up telling Jake everything,besides the rape I had promised myself I'd never tell anyone not even Jake.I remember he came over to me and I burst out crying in his arms and two hours later he was sitting beside me holding my hands telling me everything would be alright.His touch sent shivers through my body,Jake was the only one who could make me feel like I belonged somewhere and that I mattered,he was the only boy who could make me blush ,who could make me genuinely happy.He told me he had come to the hospital to get anti-depressant pills for his mother,who was still being abused by Jake's father and who still refused to do anything about it."I..I'm so sorry jake I know you must've been worried sick about me I just..couldn't stand it any longer I'm sorry I.." he put a finger on my lips and brought me closer holding my hand gently and kissing me aggressively,I'd never felt more alive,I kissed him back not wanting to let go.He put his hands on my waist and brought me closer,I could smell his vanilla scented perfume on him,I could feel everyone's eyes on us but I didn't care,Jake was here and that was all that mattered.

The kissing stopped when the doctor came out and told me had some news,I don't know what I expected but I wasn't ready not for this."he was too ill..we.." everything went blank.What was he saying? I felt sick and collapsed on the floor.

Jake's POV

When Alyssa woke up,she was screaming,screaming for Sam,asking to see him.I couldn't be the one to tell her he was gone,he was such a little angel and he had meant so much to her..I couldn't.He didn't deserve to die but I knew he was in a better place now looking down at Alyssa hoping she would be alright.He had to tell her,he had to do it for Sam."Sam he wrote you a note..the doctor said before he went in for surgery..I could show it you" my voice stammered,it seemed like Alyssa hadn't heard a word i had said.She looked blank and I could see a numbness in her that wasn't there before and that was when I realized she would never be the smiling, always hoping for the best and seeing the good in others Alyssa again,she was completely and utterly broken.

comment and tell

me what you think so far.