s p e c i a l - c h a p t e r (1)

A Special Chapter ♡ Penguin Soo

Kyungsoo

"Wah, the latte in Korea is really nice!" She beamed. "Of course. When did you came back? Why are you at the hospital?" I asked.

"I came back yesterday! Oh, because omma wants me to do a full body medical check up to see if my body accepts the operation in U.S. Oh, can I have your number?" She sighed.

"Of course!" I took her phone over and saved my number inside.

I remembered her leaving me with tears all over her face 3 years ago saying that he have to go England.

She has always been a weak bodied child when she was young, and always have to depend on medications to stablize her conditions.

"Oh but how is your operation?" I asked. "Hm, first time wasn't that good but the fourth operation was a real sucess!" She smile and clasped her hands together.

"That's good!" I beamed and give her a bro-fist. "But Soo, did you forget me already?" She asked. I kept silent for a moment in gulitness. "I knew it. I shouldn't have came back." She continued and pouted.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to." I replied. "Nah, it's okay." She smiled and sighed. "Everybody tends to forget what is not important." She continued. "I"m sorry, ." I replied.

"Anyway, why are you in hospital?" She asked. "Oh, because I am visiting two close friend of mine." I sighed upon remembering the scene between Chanyeol and Eunbyul. "Really? Hmm, are they in bad condition?" She asked.

"Nope, they are fine. Just.. Never mind." I smile at her sincerely.

"Well, you know I can keep secrets well. So you can unload your secrets to me and I will do the same to you. Just like how we did it when we were kids." She beamed.

I nodded and drink my expresso.

"Do you have girlfriend?" She asked suddenly, I almost spit my coffee out. I coughed a little, "No, why?" I asked. "Then, do you have any girl that you are interested in?" She asked again.

"Yes." I nodded. "She is one of them that I visited just now in the hospital. But too bad, she doesn't like me." I sighed.

"Ah, really." She replied and drink her latte.

"You? Do you have anyone that you are interested in?" I asked her back. "Yes. I liked him for really long, but I don't think he realised or is even interested in me." She sighed.

"Who is it? Hey hey, you must introduce him to me!" I playfully ruffled her hair. "Sure thing." She smile slightly and replied.

After having coffee, it was already evening. We took a walk around the garden where we just met this afternoon.

I heard her sighed, "Why?" I asked her. She shook her head, "Nothing." "You can unload your worries on me too, you know?" I nudge her a little.

"Hmph. You didn't even tell me yours." She pouted a little. "Aish, are you trying to get back at me?" I ruffled her hair.

She suddenly held my hand tightly but let it go gently and gave me a serious face. "Kyungsoo, can I really tell you my secret?" She asked

I nodded, "Sure why not."

We started walking and she walks behind me slowly, and held my shoulder.

"I have someone that I like. I mean maybe love. During the times that he is near me, my heart beats really fast. I left him for a few years and we recently met again. But I think he likes me in the sis-bro relationship." She sighed.

Hearing what she said, my gulitness arised. I know her feelings to me 3 years ago. She confessed once but I rejected her. I didn't know she still likes me till now, it has been so long.

"Dahyun ah.." "Shhh. Kyungsoo, you are supposed to just listen. My mum wants me to get married with a guy that likes me in U.S. But I don't really like him. No matter how much I tried, it really doesn't work this way." She said.

"I came back to Korea not only because I wanted to have a check up. I told her that I am going to find that guy that I liked here and confess. If he accepts me, I will stay here. If not.." there is long pause and she sighed.

"I will just go back to U.S." She mumbled.

I turned around and stared at her. Her eye is full of tears but she is smiling.

"Dahyun ah.." I said. "What? Why?" She asked me while wiping her tears off her face. "Are you okay? I just want you to understand something. I know. I know that you have always liked me. But I thought you have other choices, I mean, liking someone else." I replied.

"Hehe. Sure. I tried but I just can't." She smile. "When is your flight back?" I asked. "Tomorrow evening." She said and turned her back while walking.

"Okay.." I sighed. "You know what? Soo ah, just forget what I said. No pressure okay!" She laughed and hit my arm softly.

"H-huh?" I stuttered. "What? Just pretend I didn't say anything, okay? I am cool." She smile again. I feel so gulity.

"S-sure. If that's what you want.." I said. "Okay! I'll see you again next time! Probably when I invite you over for wedding in the U.S!" She waved and walked towards a cab that is waiting for her.

Ouch. I feel a sense of uneasy feeling the moment she said wedding. I admit, I liked her before. A lot. Just as much as I liked Eunbyul. But, this all changes when she left me.

I tried to forget her so hard and sure, I did.

I cannot blame her for leaving. I will blame myself for making her heartache again.

What exactly do I want?

---

HEYYY GUYS. IM SO SORRY! KILL ME IF YOU WANT. I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME! ): BUT THANKS FOR STILL BEING HERE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER OKAY!

OH & KYUNGSOO x DAHYUN! Aww YAY MY 2 BIASES TOGETHER ♡

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW