t w e n t y

Warning: Grammar, vocabulary and spelling errors ahead. Oh and not to forget, a little cursing and vulgar is included in this chapter. Thank you.

-

Chapter 20: Reunion — More Than That

Eunbyul

I opened my eye against the bright sunlight. Although it's cold, but his warm is still circling my waist.

We are just a few inches from each other.

Staring at his face, I realized how much I miss his eye, nose, lips, skin and his smile.

He opened his eye suddenly and we stared at each other. But he immediately let go of his hand around my waist and neck.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "It's okay. Thanks for comforting me." I replied as I walk towards the toilet to changed and washed up.

When I came out of the toilet, he was lying on bed, using his phone.

"Yeol, your turn." I called out. He smile and nodded. Omg wait, what did I call him? Yeol?! Aish, pabo! But he seems unaffected by it. I don't think he realised it.. right?

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. I took a deep breath, "Yes." I am scared, I don't know how to face my father. As if he could read my mind, he held on to my hands with a assuring face, "I'll be there with you." I smile and nodded.

We got into the car and he started to drive me towards the place my father stayed. I was so nervous through out the whole ride. I couldn't stand sitting still.

Suddenly, I felt a piece of warm on my hand. It's his. He used one hand to drive and another to hold my hand. I just hold his hand back too, as a secure.

"Reached." He said and we got off the car. The place is a building that looks very worn off and dark. "He is staying in level 5, apartment A. I'll bring you up." He held my hand.

I took a deep breath and nod.

Others might think like why would I be so nervous to see my father. But they don't know, the pain to see someone that abandoned you for so long.

What's more?

I couldn't even blame him at all. It was not his fault, but I can't help but to show him that I am actually angry at him.

"You okay?" He asked as we are waiting for the lift. "Yes. I'm fine." I replied. He squeezed my hand and smile at me. He have been checking if I am feeling alright from the start of the car ride till now.

"This apartment. Do you want to go in alone or?" He asked. "Can you come with me?" "Of course." He knocked the door.

The door opened, revealing a man in white tank top. He changed, this few years really made him look older and worn out - he looks like a drunkard. But I can recognize him. So clearly.

He stared at me and Chanyeol, but narrowed his eye. "Are you here to collect the rental? I don't have the money! You can just take my live if you want!" He yelled.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I cried, hard. Chanyeol held my shoulders, and my father was puzzled. "Miss, I so sorry. But even if you cry, I wouldn't have money for you. I'm serious." He lowered his voice.

"D-Dad." I called out. "Dad? What? You are..Wait.. A-are you our E-Eunbyul?" He exclaimed and walk towards me. "Yes, I am." I cried and hug my dad.

"Eunbyul ah! Why did you even come here! Why? You should have take it as thought your parents died long time ago!" He cried too.

"And, sorry for not taking care of your mother properly!" He pull away from the hug. "No, its okay. I never blamed you." I replied.