t w e l v e

Chapter 12: Their Pre-wedding Day

Eunbyul

"Must I go? I'm busy with the bakery and I need to pick up Junho from school. So I don't think I can go." I whined while pestering Kyungsoo with my pouted face.

"Of course you must. And no worries, you will have enough time to pick him up. Also, you're mine right now and it's my best buddy's engagement day. I know you still have feelings for him, so I think you should go today to witness yourself." He said and pinch my nose slightly.

"I'm sorry, Soo ah.. It's a week since we are together and I'm still in the process of forgetting. Even though, I'm not sure if I can do it.." I sighed.

Yes, after that confession at the café, Kyungsoo and I really ended up together. It's been a week, he said he will solve my problem together. He said he will try and help me. If in the end, its still the same, he will help himself.

To forget me.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm the one with wanted this, I said we are gonna do it together okay?" He held my hands and give my forehead a slight peck.

"Thanks, Soo." I hug him tight. I really hope that me and him could go till the end. I don't wanna break this man's heart.

-

Chanyeol

"Is Kyungsoo coming?" Baekhyun asked Sehun and I sighed. If he is coming, that means Eunbyul is coming. I'm having my engagament day today.

"Yeah, he is reaching in an hour time." Sehun replied after checking his phone.

When I thought about this, I remembered the day where I'm supposed to have a wedding registration with Eunbyul 2 years back. And I'm late. I can't forget the look on Eunbyul's face, it's really funny and cute. And I can't stop being so gulity.

When Kyungsoo asked her to be his girlfriend last week at the café, I almost burst out screaming and telling everything out to Eunbyul.

My heartache so much when I saw Eunbyul nodding and accepting Kyungsoo.

"Aigoo, our Yeolie ah~ So handsome like a man today." Mum held my arm tightly beside Dad. "Baek. Hun. Can you help me get a drink?" I asked as a excuse for Baekhyun and Sehun to leave us alone for awhile.

"Sure, then." They both walked out of the preparation room and closed the door. "Dad, mum. Before this engagement celebration starts, I've something important that I wanna clarify." I said and took a deep breathe.

"To me this is a no love marriage. And I don't wanna hurt her or this company by rejecting her straight away. And that's why, I hurted another person whom I love the most." I explained and they both sighed.

"We know, we know that Eunbyul is hurted. But I'm sorry, that's not what that is under my control. The company needs this marriage to stay strong." Dad said and held both of my shoulders tight. "Please, do it. For us, your family." He continued.

I can't argue back to him anymore. I can't. They are also too important to me. Why am I so weak now?

-

Baekhyun

"Ah, Kyungsoo ah, Eunbyul ah." I beamed as I saw them walking in hands in hands casually. "Oh, Baek!" She beamed and give me a bro-fisted. "Well well well, good that you both aren't late. Where is Junho?" I asked and cheekily laughed. "He has school today, so I couldn't bring him along." She slightly smile.