e i g h t

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO: xxfckai88 for this beautiful cover! Thank you♡
-

Chapter 8: Not Mine Anymore

Eunbyul

I woke up to bright and warm sunlight shinning at my face. While scanning around, I realized I'm still in Chanyeol's embrace. He is still sleeping soundly, and I didn't wanted to move at all.

Until his phone rang suddenly, he started to check his pockets for his phone with his eye closed and me still in his embrace. I shift uncomfortably when he was moving.

"Ah, I'm sorry." He slowly bring me to a sitting position before answering his phone.

"Hello?" He spoke, his eye still closed. I stared as his facial expression changes from sleepy to fully awaken.

"What? No, I don't want to!" He shouted and sighed. After a few frustrated sighs he hang up the call. "What happened?" I asked. "My parent want to meet us, I'll go and change." He moodily said and climbed down the ladder without waiting for me.

What happened? Did something big happened? Oh my gosh.

-

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Park." I greeted and settled down at the sofa with Chanyeol. "Eunbyul ah, we actually came up with an agreement." Mr Park spoke up in a rather serious tone.

"About?" I asked politely. "We agree in you wanting a divorce with Chanyeol." Mrs Park continued.

Divorce? They agreed? But I thought they.. Now I can't back up on saying that I don't want to divorce yet, can't I? I should just say that I'm still thinking about though, yeah I should.

"Ohh about that actually I'm st-" "Park appa! Park omma!" Someone beamed loudly behind me and ran towards Mrs Park and hug her.

"Aigoo, Seolhun ah!" Mrs Park hugs her back and smile brightly while caressing her hair slowly. "Seolhun ah, we have guest here." Mrs Park said and gesture her to us.

She is a lady that is around the same age as me and Chanyeol, dressed in a purple strip baby doll dress.

"Oh, hello. You must be Chanyeol oppa's soon-to-be ex-wife right? Nice to meet you!" She beamed cheerfully and stretch out her hand. I shoke it rather awkwardly, what is with that long name status. "And you are?" I asked.

"I'm Chanyeol oppa's soon-to-be wife!" She said and grabbed onto Chanyeol's arm tightly. "Huh?" I stared at her with a dumbfounded expression. Chanyeol is showing a blank reaction on his face and look at me with apologetic eyes, like he already knew about this.

"Oh, and to explain it clearly. This is Kang Seolhun, Kang's company next CEO. We have been cooperating with Kang's company quite a few years and we thought that maybe Seolhun can be Chanyeol's wife." Mr Park explained.

Wife? Really? They found a new wife for Chanyeol this soon? Does Chanyeol even love her? Why is he not saying anything? Am I being abandon.. Again? The thought of it makes my eye teary, my heart hurts again.

"Ah, is that so?" I replied and hold myself back from bursting. "Yes, and we have documents to divorcement already." Mrs Park passed me an envelope.

I took the papers out and realised that Chanyeol's signature is already there. He signed it already, just yesterday. He said he don't want to divorce but why did he signed? Why? Was this all a game? A lie?

I stared at him, hoping he could explain but no, he was there standing with his head hang low. This was not the reaction I was expecting. I still remembered how angry he was when he knew he was in an arranged marriage with me. And here he is having a second arranged marriage. He is supposed to react the same way.

Why isn't he reacting?

I swallowed all my questions and smile at him, "Okay, I'll sign on the spot here. Do you have a pen?" I asked and that Seolhun girl, passed me a pen.

After signing the papers, Mr Park spoke up, "We didn't have much to give you but the house that Chanyeol is staying will be left under your name. We have decided to buy a house near our area for them."

"Ah, okay. Congrats." I said and forced out a smile. He stared at me with apologetic eye again, but no Chanyeol, I don't want that expression.

"Do come for our wedding!" She beamed again and smirked at me. "Sure, why not." I replied. "Oh, I forgot I've something on. I'll leave now then, goodbye Mr and Mrs Park." I bowed and left quickily.

After I got into a cab, I started crying out loud. The driver asked if I am okay and I reassured him.

I got home, and realised that no one is at home. I charged my phone and discovered that there is 20 over missed calls last night from Kyungsoo.

I called him immediately, and cried over the phone asking him if he could come back. He was panicking, and said that he be back in ten minutes time.

I sat there on the bed hugging my legs and started crying again. Why does he have to make me fall for him again then, break my heart? I was supposed to be the one that break his.

I hate the way Seolhun held his arm tightly and he didn't do anything to reject her. My feelings for him was totally torned when I saw his signature on the papers.

I hate it. I swear I hate it.

He is not mine anymore.

I'm feeling so frustrated, annoyed and angry at the same time.

"Eunbyul!" I heard Kyungsoo calling for me outside. "Kyungsoo, I'm in the room." I replied and he inmediately rushed in.

"What happened? Did you get hurted? Did anyone hurted you? Why are you crying?" He questioned me as he held on my shoulder and look at me with concern expression.

He makes me gulity right now and I cried even more while hugging him. He likes me so much but I didn't return his feelings back. He is so concerned about me but why can't I see him?

"Okay, hush. Tell me what happened, okay?" He gently said and softly patted my back. I nodded and tell him every single thing that happened.

He was frowning and sighing when he heard my explanation. But still give me his best smile, "Oh, I see. It's okay, just rest for awhile first okay? I'm sure everything will be alright when you wake up." He started to comfort me by putting me to sleep and he stayed beside me.

I'm sorry, Kyungsoo. I shouldn't have reject you so many times. But I just didn't want to give you a love and feelings that are not fully filled. I'm sorry.

---

This chapter is so sad. Chanyeol signed the divorcement documents! )): I'm sorry #ChanByul shippers for now but #KyungByul shippers, are you ready? :)

Anyway, you guys know that I follow back every single person that follows me right? But for people that take it for granted, and unfollow me after I followed them, this is a warning.

PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW IF YOU WANNA UNFOLLOW. ITS VERY FRUSTRATING.

--

#QOTD: Who is your that one ultimate bias that you wanna meet before you die?

Answer the question ↑

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW*