Character Ask 2 Answers

Here are the answers! These are so fun honestly :)

MICHAEL:

q: Come live with me bb

a: If I live with you can we have cuddles?

q: Please put your safety first and leave Luke if he is hurting you

a: I know I should but I can't help being in love with Luke.

q: Can you come live with me or?!!???

a: Sure and we could have a party :D

q: Why do you stay with Luke? He hurts you and you know that! You even considered going to your parents house to avoid seeing him. As much as I ship muke, I don't want to see you hurt. Do the right thing, Mikey.

a: I stay with him because I'm in love with him even if I shouldn't be. I promise I'll keep myself safe.

q: I love you pls stay with Luke

a: I love you too (don't let Luke know). I'm going to try and stay with Luke as long as I can.

q: You're my adorable kitten, okay?

a: Oh, well thank you! :D <3

q: Hello baby boy. You can come with me if Luke hurts you again. We can be bestest friends and watch movies and cuddle all the time okay?

a: That sounds awesome :D I'd love to cuddle and watch movies with you!

q: Stay rad. You gotta stay rad. For the children??

a: I'll try my best? But I'm not very rad :(

q: Be yourself Mikey. Don't let people control you. Be YOU please.

a: I'm trying but sometimes it gets kind of hard dealing with everything.

q: Hi Mikey I love you.

a: I love you too :)

q: That moment when you wanted to be a boy instead of a girl but ur religion is against it.

a: I'm sorry it's like that :( I wish you could do what you feel is right.

q: Aww, babe, don't let anyone control you, ok? If this continues, dump his sorry ass and go for Calum :D I love you<3 xxx

a: I'm trying to be in control of things but it seems so hard right now :( I love you and thanks for the advice<3

LUKE:

q: You know Michael loves you, you know he would never cheat on you, THEN WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU BELIEVE HIM YOU STOMME AFGRIJSELIJKE STOMME LELEIJKE VIESPEUK JIJ STOMME IDIOOT IK VERMOOR DJE ALS JE SLAAPT

a: Half of that sentence wasn't even real. My relationship with Michael doesn't concern you or anyone else.

q: You need to chill, let the boy breathe

a: I'm trying to 'chill'. I just want to be everything he needs.

q: Bruh, stop being so possessive. He is going to become afraid of you. This is considered a b u s e. Can you calm down a little bro?

a: He won't become afraid of me...right? He said he was okay...

q: Do you promise not to scare Michael away and ever hurt him again?

a: I never meant to hurt him in the first place... I just wanted to make him happy... but I promise I'll try.

q: Do you know that you're hurting Michael physically and mentally?