22. Remembering

~Dedication: Larry_LashtonCookies I love your username!! It's adorable C: Thank you so much for reading and voting!<3~

-Michael's POV-

"Well of course I'm his brother. Can't you tell?" Jack asks me with disbelief.

"I guess you look similar..." I trail off felling stupid.

"Not to mention we have the same last name." Jack continues with a smile. He probably thinks he hired the dumbest person in the world. I look down in embarrassment and try to laugh off my ignorance.

"Sorry, I guess I just didn't pay too much attention." I say feeling my face heat up. I'm probably bright red, that's just great.

"Hey," Jack starts, "it's okay." I feel his hand tilt my chin up so I'm looking right at him. I try not to panic at the sudden touch and I brush it off. "Everyone makes mistakes so there's no need to feel embarrassed."

"Oh, uhm, okay." I stutter out and subtly move away from Jack. I cough quietly and shuffle my feet nervously.

"How about we go and pick up those coffees?" Jack suggests and I agree since I don't want to have to discuss any more of my stupidity. We walk a few more minutes in silence before Jack speaks up again.

"Now that we cleared the air about who I am," he says and pauses to chuckle, "why don't you actually tell me about yourself? Since you know I'm not just a creepy boss."

"Oh... right." I say still a little unsure. There's no reason to feel this way though since he's Luke's brother for crying out loud. I take in a little breath and smile at Jack.

"Well, to start off, I'm pretty shy."

"No kidding?" Jack asks sarcastically.

"Shut up." I mutter and nudge his arm. My eyes widen in panic as I realize what I just did. I freaking told my boss to shut up and then I hit his arm. What the hell am I even thinking?

"Oh God, I'm so sorry! I don't know why-"

"Michael, it's okay. Stop freaking out and continue talking." Jack says with a reassuring tone. I flush once again but decide to pick up where I left off.

"I'm 18 and finishing high school but I guess you already know that from my resumé." I say and shove my hands in my pockets. I probably sound like such an idiot right now. Not to mention I'm still a little hard from Luke basically turning me into his sex slave in his office. I can't believe Jack almost found us like that.

"Tell me a little bit more about you and Luke." Jack says as we enter the coffee shop.

"Oh, okay. Uhm we've been dating for about 6 months, almost 7. We met by accident..." I trail off not really wanting to tell Jack how we actually met.

~Flashback~

Ivy and I stumbled our way into the loud club. We somehow managed to get past the bouncers without any issues which is quite surprising. All we had to do was slip in with another large group and bam, we were in. We figure getting some drinks would be a good idea but realized we would need ID's so instead Ivy headed to the dance floor which left me sitting at the bar by myself. That is until someone taps me on my shoulder. I spin around to come face to face with a beautiful man who looks to be in his 20's.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing all alone?" he asks with a slight slur. He must have had a few drinks before hand.

"Oh, I'm uhm, not alone." I mumble out a little embarrassed by the stranger's comment.