37. My Everything

~Dedication: michaelakasexgod for staying up so late waiting for my updates and being so patient with me :D Love you!!<3~

~~~

-Luke's POV-

I just want everything.

That's all I can think about as I looked down at Michael on my couch and how his eyes are full of trust, something that I thought I'd never see again. I want his touch, his smile, his moans, everything.

I remove the last of his clothing that being his boxers and quickly work my way out of my own, though it's a little hard with Michael sitting right in front of me looking so damn fück-able.

"Hurry up and let's get to the fücking, Luke." Michael says impatiently and I almost relish in voice as everything seems to set back into place. I can feel my dominance entering my veins again as I let a dark smile make its way onto my face.

"Baby boy... you know not to use that tone with Daddy, don't you?" I ask him rhetorically and finishing stripping my boxers off leaving me completely naked. He visibly swallows and looks down seeming embarrassed. Suppose his confidence is starting to fade.

"Don't worry, baby. This is a special night and there's no way in hell I'll be punishing you. Only pleasuring you." I reassure him and pick him up bridal style to carry him to the bedroom so I can properly fück him.

"I never tell you this but I really like it when you carry me like this. Make me feel sorta like a princess." Michael says with a small voice and I really can't help but drop my dominating personality for a moment to admire how cute and amazing he is.

"That's the goal, baby. To make you feel just like royalty because that's how you deserve to be treated." I tell him with a small kiss to the side of his head and he giggles at this making my chest explode with so much fondness and desire that I feel like I might pass out from how much I'm in love with this boy.

I place him gently on the bed but that's the last time I'm going to take it easy on him because I want to make sure he's not able to walk for at least a week after I'm done with him tonight.

"Please, don't prep for too long, I really just need you, Daddy." Michael says with a blush and I nod.

"Don't worry, kitten. Daddy can't wait to be inside you." I groan out and hurry to grab the lube so I can stretch him open. Wouldn't want to hurt him now would I?

I shake my head slightly to escape my dark thoughts so I can focus on my beautiful fiancé.

He's my fiancé... Holy shït.

I snap my head up towards Michael and he notices with a concerned expression.

"Is everything okay? What's wrong?" he asks a little panicked and I almost start crying for no reason.

"We're getting married!" I practically yell as I jump on top of Michael and begin kissing him all over.

"Luke! What are you doing?" he laughs as he tries to get control of my sudden out burst.

"You said yes! You're going to be my husband! We'll have a wedding and so much sex that you'll probably get sick of it and we'll be able to get a house eventually and it's going to be so perfect because all I want is to be perfect for you." I say slowly speaking in a whisper as I look right into Michael's eyes.

"You are perfect for me." he whispers back and pulls me in for a kiss. I let my body lay down into between his legs as they wrap around my waist letting us be as close as we possibly can without actual penetration.

"Screw prep, Luke, just get on with it already." he says with a huge grin and I couldn't have agreed any faster in my life than I did right now.

I slowly and carefully pressed myself into Michael letting his tight hole clench around me and I let out small breaths of air of how good he feels. He mewls quietly as he stretches around my coçk and begins to adjust to my size. Every time we do this it almost feels like it's a new experience. I don't quite know how to explain it but it's like a different feeling, sort of like we're connecting for the first time over and over again. I would say it's like falling in love all over again but the thing is I never once fell out of love with him to fall all over again. I could never feel any less about him even if I tried. He consumes my thoughts all the time and no matter how hard I try he always comes back into my mind. He's my life and my everything.

"Luke." Michael snaps me out of my thoughts with his voice and I look right into his eyes.

"You really need to move." he says with a breathy laugh and I realize through all of that thinking I had just been still inside of him.

"Sorry." I say feeling a little embarrassed which rarely happens to me.

"Whatcha thinking about that caused you to stop thinking about sex?" Michael asks jokingly but I can hear an undertone to it though I can't quite pin it.

"I was thinking about how much I love you and how I don't think I'll ever be able to function without you in my life." I say honestly and Michael giggles at this.

"I love you too, now move, Daddy." he whispers and pecks my lips. I begin rolling my hips into his, slowly so as not to hurt him too much. It's not really fuçking, more like slow and passionate love making. As chick flick-ish that sounds it's true. I barely pull out before I'm pushing my hips back against his trying to pleasure him to push him towards his orgasm.

"C'mon, baby, wanna see you cùm on your pretty little body for Daddy." I whisper in his ear and I can see him shudder at this. He moans quietly and his breathing increases trying to catch any air he can.

"I love you, Luke." he cries out as he begins to shake slightly from the new found pleasure as I find his sweet spot creating new intensity.

"I love you, too, baby." I say and in this moment I feel like everything freezes. All I can feel and think about is Michael and how he looks right now. He's my fiancé and I get to come home to him everyday to see him and have him as my partner through thick and thin and God knows how much shït we've already gone through. I get that I practically already got to see him everyday so it's almost like he was already my fiancé but now it's actually true and it feels so overwhelming and makes my heart feel like it's going to explode but I love it. I love feeling like this because it's Michael, it has and always will be Michael.

No matter what, he is my love.

He is my life.

His is... my fiancé.

~~~

A/N this is like hella filler but more to come soon I promise :D I updated like I said but it's like 2 am so that's pretty shïtty of me to do but hey at least it's something! I love you all and thank you so much for voting, reading, commenting and following!! <333 BTW 81K READS OH MY GODDDDDDD

Oml, also my boyfriend thinks I read normal books on wattpad, how funny lmao

~Mitchy<3333333333 xxxxxxxxxx