Marrying Liam

Harry ~age 22~

Harry pov
Y/N is growning up so fast. It seem like just yesterday we where in her playing with dolls. She is getting older so fast. I'm sitting in her room as mum do her hair and Gemma does her make-up. "Harry are you ok?" Mum asked look back at me. I just nod my heading wanting Y/N to worry about me on her wedding day. "Mum,Gemma can I have a word with Harry alone please?" She asked looking at mum and Gemma. They both nod and walked out of the room.
"Hazz what's on your mind?" She asked. "Your growing up right before my very own eyes,it's just like yesterday we was at the park and we were playing in the swings." I said down. "Harry that was yesterday." She while laughing. I looked up she looks so beautiful. "YN I'm sorry I'm just so emotional right." I said wiping tears out of my eyes. "Harry I'll always be your little sister nothing will change." She said taking me into her arms.

" She said taking me into her arms

YN pov

I hate seeing Harry like this. "Hazza how about after the weekend honeymoon you and I fly out to Paris or Los Angeles and have brother sister time yeah?" I asked. Could we really?" He asked with a smile. "Bonjour et bienvenue à la France ." I said. "Puissiez-vous avoir le meilleur temps dans la ville de l'amour." Harry said hugging me. "Y/N Harry it almost time we have one more finishing touch." Mum said poking her head in the door. "We're finished." I said. Mum and Gemma walked in and mum a had a beautiful necklace in her hands. "This necklace belong to Mum's and she wore it when she got married, I wore it and now I'm giving it to you." She said putting it on my neck. "Guys it's time." Lou said sticking her head in the door. "Ok we are ready." I said fixing my dress on last time and getting my flowers and walking to the door with Harry. We walked out to our cars and got in. The driver drives to the beach where the boys made What Makes You Beautiful. Yes I'm having my wedding on the beach.

 Yes I'm having my wedding on the beach

Skipping the wedding

Liam pov

I just married the most amazing girl I've world. I am truly lucky to have someone in my life like her. We are currently in our car on our way back home to back for our trip to Barcelona this weekend. "Liam honey I have to tell you something." She said with a smile that made her dimples pop. "What love?" I question looking down at her. "Liam I'm pregnant." She said. "What babe that's amazing." I said. I can't believe that she us pregnant.

Y/N pov

I just told Liam that I was pregnant. Now all I have to do is tell Harry and everyone else.