Tantrum

Harry (age 3)

Y/n POV

The fans were outside of hawwy and I hotel, Harry and you went down to see them. Harry made me stand with Paul as he went to sign things and the fans were constantly 'awwing' at i and taking pictures of me, and me being the little sister of Harry, i had to start smiling and waving at them. One girl at the front was shouting my name, catching my attention, i turned to her, my pacifier nearly fell out of your mouth as I eyed what she was holding out to you. A chocolate bar. I let go of Paul's hand and started to waddle toward the girl, making other girls around her to turn to me and start taking even more pictures. I was about half a meter away from the girl before Hawwy's large hands lifted me up and turned I away from them. "No (Y/N)! You do NOT wander off and you certainly don't take food from strangers!" Hawwy yelled. I looked over at the girl, still holding the chocolate. "But Hawwy!" I yelled. "No!" He shouted back. My cheeks began streaming with tears and I wiggled around in Harry's grasp while screaming. I was wiggling so much Harry nearly dropped me. He ran inside with me and put me down on the carpet and he bent down to be the same height as you. "Don't start this again, alright, I'm sorry for shouting... you want to go get a chocolate bar from the vending machine?" He asked, suddenly the crying stopped, i stood up and kissed his cheek before running to the vending machine laughing.