Family Night

Harry ~age 23~

Y/n POV

I'm currently at Mum's house waiting on Harry and Gemma to come so we can leave. Today I am taking my family to Pétrus for dinner. "Mum does this look good on me?" My son Sam asked fixing the buttons on his shirt. "You look like a mini Harry." I said. With Sam being only 6 years of age, Harry as an influence on him. "Thanks." He said walking to dad and sitting at the island with him.

" He said walking to dad and sitting at the island with him

"Where here!" Harry tells walking into the kitchen. "Dang Harry do you have to be that loud." Gemma said taking a water.  "Don't you look beautiful Y/N." Harry said taking a sit beside Sam. "Thank you." I said turning to Gemma. "So Y/N where is mum." She is up stairs she isn't quite done getting ready." I said.  "Should we go and help her?" Gemma asked holding out her arm. "We shall." I said while looping my arm into hers.

Harry POV

Harry POV

"Wow, Sam I like your suit,but to really give that I'm Harry Styles nephew look unbutton it down a little more." I said while unbutton his shirt a little more.
"Now he really looks like you." Dad said with a smile. "If we could have your attention please we will now be your wife and our mother Anne Cox." Gemma and Y/N said stepping out of the way. Mum walked down with a beautiful black dress on. "You look amazing." Dad said. "Thank you,shall we leave?" Mum asked. "We shall." I said as we walked out of the door and to our cars and heading off to  Pétrus.

" I said as we walked out of the door and to our cars and heading off to  Pétrus

5 hour later

Y/N pov

After we left Pétrus I felt like three pigs. The food there is really good. I staying at Harry's tonight because he said he didn't want to risk me leaving with Sam leaving at that time  if night.