He like Her more

Harry ~age 17~

Y/N POV
Having a twin is like is not the best thing in the world. I mean it like you are forgotten. The other gets what they want. Any thing you name it. I'm currently with my cousin Brady at the mall. He took me shopping for my 17th birthday,because Harry forgot to take me out with them for me and Chrissy birthday and by forgot I mean left my at home on purpose. "So Y/N what do you want for your birthday?" Brady asked. "Nothing Brady." I said as we walked into a dress place that looked really expensive. "Oh Yes you are getting something now go try this on." He said giving me and outfit and pushing me into the dressing room. "How is it Y/N?" Brady asked. "I didn't know it doesn't feel like me." I said looking at myself in the mirror knowing that I loved the out fit and the flower crown that goes with it. "Come out of there and let me see how you look." Brady said. I unlocked the door and walked out. Once Brady seen me he look like he just seen his favorite singer. "Y/N you look like a model." Brady said. "What, no I don't." I said looking down. "Yes you do and you are going to kill it at you and Chrissy party tonight." Brady said. "I don't know if I'm going or not." I said. "Why is that?" He asked with a curious look. "Because Harry hates me and Chrissy always rubes  it how he gets her anything she wants." I said. "Well guess what I don't care what Harry thinks and he should know that Chrissy is a liar and you are going to your party. Now get out of the Dress so I can buy it for you." Brady said. I just nod and walked back into the dressing room took off everything and put my clothes back on. I walked out and over to the cash register where Brady waits for me. After he paid he took me to get my nails done. "She that Chrissy and Harry?" Brady asked as we walked into the Nail shop. "Yes it is." I said walking over to the chair as we want.

  Harry POV

I  seen Y/N and Brady as they walked  in. I turned away from them so they would notice me. But I think that Y/N see Chrissy. "Harry look it that pig Y/N let's go over their." I  said walking over to where Y/N is sitting with Brady. "Hey slut what are you doing here?" I asked. "Harry just leave her alone." Brady  said. "Can it Brady no one was talking to you he was talking to the whore." Chrissy said pointing. "So bitch what are you doing for your birthday?" Chrissy asked. "It's not your damn business to know." Y/N said. "Since I know your not doing anything else tonight you are coming to Chrissy birthday party." Harry said giving me an invitation to the party." Harry said pulling it out of his back pocket. "She doesn't want it and she will not be coming to the party so take back your damn invitation and leave us alone." Brady said.  I  took the invite back and walked out the door with Chrissy. "So the planned didn't go as well so are we still going to the Seven Park Place tonight?" Chrissy asked. "Yep let's go home so you can get change and we can get everyone Else." I said as I dive down the road to my house.

Brady POV

Since Harry and the rest of Y/N family are being dicks to her I'm taking her to her favorite restaurant. "Are you ready Y/N?" I asked. "Yes let's go." Y/N replied walking out the door and to my car. I have a small gift for her later on tonight there. Soon we pulled up to my flat where Y/N went to her room and got ready.

Y/N POV

I'm in my room at Brady's house getting ready for where ever his is taking me

I'm in my room at Brady's house getting ready for where ever his is taking me. I curled my hair and put on my flower crown then I walked over to my my bed to put on my pumps. Once I was done I did my make up and walked down stairs and wait for Brady. As I wait I went through my Tumblr. Soon Brady came down stairs looking like a thousand dollars.

 Soon Brady came down stairs looking like a thousand dollars

"Wow, you look good Brady." I said standing and walking to the door. "You look good to that pink is really amazing on you."  Brady said walking out behind me and to his car and we started to where we are going. Soon we came to a stop a Seven Park Place. My favorite place to eat. "Thank you so much Brady for bringing me here." I said walking in. "It's for you." He said as we sat at the table and began to order when I hear my name come from the other table. "I'm so happy that Y/N is not here." Harry said. "Yes me too." Chrissy said. I just ignored them and continue to eat my food.

Brady POV

It's time for me to give Y/N her gift. "Okay Y/N follow me out side." I said standing make sure to walk by Harry's table. Y/N soon walked behind me and she look over at Harry who was now following us. "Okay close your eyes." I said and she close her eyes as Harry and went to get her car and Robin got Chrissy. Once Harry pulled up I got the keys and he go the roses for her. "Okay Y/N open your eyes.." I said when she opened them she had tears in her eyes

Harry pov

I have been a dick Y/N lately so last night I called Brady to make a plan and it is working out really good. We are really great acts. For both Y/N and Chrissy Birthday Brady and got them cars. I got Y/N Ross's because Brady call me and told me that she had been crying before that left his house. Now her she is about to cry again. "Omg Harry you didn't have to." She said wiping a tear off  of her face. "But had to this is for being a jerk to you and not realizing that you are just a perfect as Chrissy so happy birth day do you forgive me." I said giving her the roses and the car key. "I forgive Harry." I said. I'm really glad that she forgave me. I watched as her and Chrissy raced to the red light mum is so going to kill him.

 I watched as her and Chrissy raced to the red light mum is so going to kill him

Car is  a Audi and Chrissy is black.