I Love Him

Request is for a_phan_of_jaspar

Harry ~age 19~

Hannah pov

Niall and I have been dating for the past seven months now with out Harry knowing anything. I'm current location is in the game room texting Niall when Harry came to the door. "Hannah I'm going out I want be back for an other six hours can you handle me being go that long?" Harry asked. "Harry I'm 19 years of age not 10 I can hold you being alone for six hours." I said with a smile. He thinks that I'll be alone,but Niall will be over a soon as he leaves. "See you later then." He said before walking out of the house. I watched from the game room as he pulled of. I quickly texted Niall to let him know to come over.

Harry pov

I told Hannah that I was going to go out and I wouldn't be back in an other six hours. She as been acting really lately and I don't know why,but I will get to the bottom of this. I just came from Mum's house I'm taking her out just because. Then after I drop back at home I'll go out to the pub.

Niall pov

Hannah just texted me to come over. I got up and put on my shoes grabbed my keys and rushed out the door. I'm have been sexually frustrated all fucking day. I got in my car a speed to Harry's house. Once I got there I knocked on the door. When it open Hannah was standing there with a black lace lingerie.

"When and where do u rip that thing off of you?" I asked as I walked in and closed the door

"When and where do u rip that thing off of you?" I asked as I walked in and closed the door. "Whenever you want to daddy." She said. Damn that was a major turn on. "Now." I seductively groan as I pushed Hannah against the wall and started to rubbing you where you need attention causing Hannah to moan.

Hannah pov

I am a moaning mess and Niall's not making it any better by teasing me. "Shit, you're wet who did this to you?" Niall asked. Fuck his being a tease. "You did daddy just fuck me already." I moaned out. "Your wish is my command." He said before trailing kisses down my neck and started to suck on it. I let a moan as he grabbed my thighs signal for me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his torso. Niall walked us up to my room where he throw me on the bed. I watched him whilst he is taking off his shirt. "Like what you see?" He asked with a smile. "No,I love it." I said as Niall hovered over me. And started to kiss me. He deepens the kiss. I  run my  hands up and down his toned chest, slowly breaking the kiss when I  reach down to undo his pants. "Let's get this off Hannah." He said be for unhooking the lingerie and throwing it across my room. " “Daddy, I need you in me.” I said want him touch me everywhere "How deep you want me?" He asked. "I want to feel you in my stomach." I said. “Someone is impatient for daddy’s cock.” He says as he rubs the pre-cum up and down his dick. finally he rubs the tip of his cock along me folds, lining it up with my hole, and quickly thrusts in me making me scream in pleasure. I arched my back as he touched my side to keep me from squirming. “You are so good daddy, faster,” I  moan as he starts to speed up. Niall reaches in between my to touch   one of my  boobs and pull at my  nipples. “Mmmh, let’s see how flexible daddy’s little girl is.” He moans out, while putting my  legs on his shoulders. The  change of our  position makes him hit mg g-spot with every thrust,He goes  harder and deeper. "Niall I'm close." I moaned. "Not yet bold it." He said pulling out of me to part my legs, he gives me  a smirk before lowering his face in front of my heat. His lips make the first move, kissing my sensitive clit. I  can  feel the heat rise to my face as I  shut my eyes. My hands on the back of his head, pushing his face deeper into my wetness. His tongue is busy as are his lips, licking, twirling and sucking almost all at the same time. I'm a moaning mess. He makes me like this.

Harry pov

I just took mum home. I'm on my way home I decided not to go to the pub because Hannah is probably bored our of her mind. I pulled into my park way to see Niall's car there. "What is he doing here?" I asked myself a loud. I turned off the engine of my car and walking in side to here Hannah moaning. Please let her be watching porn or maybe touching her self,but please don't let her be having sex with Niall. I walked up stairs and opened her door a little to see Niall between Hannah's legs. What the fuck is wrong with them. I opened the door and stomped in. "What the hell is going on!?" I yelled making the both jump. "Harry what are you doing home?" Hannah asked pulling the blanket over her chest. "No the really question is why are you Niall having sex?" I yelled. "Harry,mate it's not what it looks like." Niall said. "The Fuck it is." I said  walking over to Niall as he put his shirt. I grabbed his shirt about to punch him when Hannah grabbed my arm. "Harry please stop don't do this I love him." Hannah said with tears welding in her eyes. I looked at Niall and back at Hannah. I'll do it because he makes her happy. "Fine, but do not let me come home again and you Harry doing this both of you are dead." I said walking out of the room. "And hope you are remembered to use protection!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

 "And hope you are remembered to use protection!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs

Hannah pov

"Hope you remembered to protection." Harry yelled. I look Niall. "I'm so dead if I'm pregnant." I said outing back on my clothes. "I forgot to being condom. Both of us are  dead." Niall said before with both ran out of my room and down to his car where we went to the store to get a pregnancy test. Once we got back home I took the test now the only thing left to do is wait.

A/N- I hoped you liked it Hannah sorry it took so long. Also that was first time writing a smut.