Picking Sides

Yn POV

It 6pm and I'm walking home from football (Soccer) practice because my amazing big brother Harry forget to come and get me.  As I walked through the door I can hear Arielle crying. "Yn Styles get in here this minute!" Harry yelled. "Oh great." I said I as put my gym bag by the door and took off my running shoes. I walked into the kitchen where they are standing waiting for me. "What did I do this time?''I asked as a got a water from refrigerator. " Why did you tell the whole school that Arielle has a crush on Jac!" Harry yelled. I looked over at Arielle to see her smiling at me. I just rolled my eyed at her and turned my attention back to Harry. "Me!No,she told the school I like Jac!" I yelled at Harry. "You are a Slut!" Arielle yelled joining in on my with Harry. "I wish you were never born,Mum should have just have you away at birth!" He yelled again. "I fucking hate you Harry and Arielle Styles." I said putting on my shoes and running away from that hell home.

Harry POV

What the hell is wrong with me. I can't believe I'm picking sides between my two sisters. "Arielle is this true what have you been telling me this whole time." I asked. She just look at me like a was speaking another language. "Answer me!"  I Yelled. "No,Harry there not." Arielle said looking at the ground. "Can't believe I believe you for so many years. Why would you do this?" I asked. "Because Harry I was jealous of her,she captain of the soccer team,she smart,beautiful,Flawless skin, and yet she fails to notice." Ari said. "Ari we will talk about this when we  find Y/N let's go." I said getting my keys and getting in my car. Knowing were she was.

Y/N POV

So here I am sitting in Lou's flat. I have told Lou everything that happen. Now we are sitting here watching 22 Jump Street. When a knock came from the door. "I'll get it." Lou said. Not soon after Harry and Arielle came through the door."Oh great are you here to tell me how unwanted again? " I question. "No we came to we came to say sorry." Arielle said. "I hope you know that it's to late now to say sorry." I spat. "Y/N please I know what I said was wrong." Harry said sitting beside me. "Damn right it was should have at lease came and asked for my side of the story." I said. "So do you forgive us?" Harry asked. "Fine." I said. I can't stay mad at them long.

-------------------

Sorry that I haven't been updating in a while I have a lot of BS going on right now. Also tomorrow I'm taking and doing request so please let me know of you want on.- Love Jasmine.