Colourful_Septiplier - 49

You walk through the door and take your coat off, hanging it on the hook and slipping your shoes on to the rack to keep them tidy. Work had been rather fun today and you came home smiling.

"Hey Mark" you called to your boyfriend, letting him know you were back. You walked around the house trying to find him. Poking your head round the door of his recording room you notice he has his head phones on. You chuckled to yourself and see he is not playing a game but rather editing on one screen and looking at fan messages and a tumblr blog on the other. You walk over to him, trying not to scare him. Mark looks round and sees you, taking his headphones off, smiling at you and looking back to the screen.

His smile wasn't a sweet 'hello' kind of smile. It was more of a smirk, like he knew something you didn't. "Hey (Y/N). How was work?" He asked looking intently at the page in front of him.
"Not bad. What are you looking at?" You asked, truly interested as to why he was acting so weird. You walked over a stood next to him, leaning on the desk and searching the screen. The tumblr page looked oddly familiar to you. That's when you realised what it was. "Mark? What is this?" You looked at him wide eyed.
He smirked even more. "You know exactly want it is. Some of my subscriber sent me the link so I have been looking through it for a while."
And you did know.

At the top of the page was the username Colourful_Septiplier and underneath were edits, fanfics, pictures, videos and just general random comments about Mark and Jack. It looked familiar because this was your page. Well, it used to be. Before you started dating Mark you were YouTube gamer trash. You loved them and they always made you laugh. And like most fangirls, you had accounts that would be taken up by mostly just Youtube posts.
Not everything on our blog was by you. Most of it was stuff you re-blogged and loved. Now it was just embarrassing to see how much of a fangirl you really were. And it was also slightly awkward.

"Okay. Enough of that. We don't need to look at that anymore." You announced trying to take the mouse from Marks hand.
He laughed pull-up his hand further and further away from you. "No I'm looking. I have been looking for like an hour, I can't possibly find anything bad at this point." He joked.
You sighed, giving up and letting him have his fun. "Don't you have a video to be working on instead of stalking my old fangirl self." You enquired giggling at the man next to you.
He shook his head. "Nah, finished that ages ago. Now I'm tumbling down tumblr." He laughed. "You did have a very vivid imagination when you wrote these fanfics." He addressed.
"Nope. No more. That's the end. End of scrolling. Your done here." You now snatched the mouse from Mark who was now laughing out of control in his chair.

As he calmed down, you had logged out of tumblr and we're now looking up 'Embarrassing Markiplier gif ' of Google, just so you could laugh at him.
Mark turned to you and hugged you tight. "You know I'm only playing. I love you really. It was just fun and interesting to look at. You had some very interesting posts. I love you (Y/N)" he kissed your cheek.
You smiled at him. "Yer I know. I love you too. You big doof." You returned, hugging him back.
Mark was the best thing that ever happened to you. 5 years ago you would have freaked out if she knew you would be dating Mark. But now your so happy and you wouldn't change it for the world.

-

I don't know if this is already someone's tumblr name (tbh it probably is but I just didn't check). If it's yours; sorry, hope you don't mind me using it. I didn't know. -A