Jealousy - 24

Mark had invited you to a party his friend Tyler was having. You and Mark were really close friends and had known each other for years so he invited you to everything.

You walked in the house together and Tyler jumped over to greet you. "Heey guuuyys. How aare youuuu?" He asked completely waisted.
Mark frowned at Tyler but smiled. "We're good. You alright there buddy?" He enquired.
"Never been better. Woooow" Tyler skipped away holding a bottle of Smirnoff.
Mark shook his head. "Jesus Christ. He's gonna feel that in the morning." He laughed. You giggled knowing he was completely right. "Wanna get a drink?" He asked you. You pulled him over to the kitchen where the drinks were scattered around from where people had been rummaging to the back of cupboards to find other alcoholic beverages. You took two bottles of Becks, handing one to Mark. He thanked you and you both began wandering round the house talking to people.

While Mark was talking with Jack, you were approached by a guy you knew from school. "Hey (Y/N). How are you?" He said coming closer to you.
You turned and hugged him having not seen him for at least 6 years. "Hey. I'm good thank you. How are you doing." You asked him pulling away.
"I'm really good thanks. Can I just say, you look perfect tonight. You really do look stunning." He flattered. You laughed at his attempts at flirting. It had been so long you forgot how much he tried to flirt with people. Everyone in fact. You laughed at him and his slightly tipsy antics.

On the other side of the room Mark frequently darted his eyes across the room in your direction. "Dude. Just ask her out already." Jack avowed. "I'll do it for you" he volunteered beginning to walk away.
Mark took hold of his arm and pulled him back. "Yer.. No! That's not happening" he told his best friend.
The green haired boy sighed. "Well stop getting jealous that someone other than you is talking to her then." He spoke honestly.
Mark looked at Jack. "I'm not jealous." He defended. As he looked back, your friend had started kissing you. "What the f-" Mark started.
"AH HA! See your jealous." Jack interrupted pointing at Marks slightly angry face. Mark gripped the bottle of liquid so hard that it could have potentially smashed if he had kept looking at you. He pulled his eyes away and gritted is teeth.

You stepped away from your friend. "Um thanks but your drunk and I just don't want to kiss you." You stated honestly.
He shrugged. "Fair doos. Sorry about that. I'll see you around." He apologised. He walked away, finally finding a girl and dancing with her.
You walked over to Mark who's face resembled anger from inside out. "You alright there Markimoo?" You asked. His face automatically softened hearing your voice and the nickname you called him. Jack laughed and Mark slapped his arm. "Am I missing something here?" You asked.
Mark looked you in the eye. "Nope. Everything's all good. Isn't it Jack." He confirmed nudging Jack.
"Oh yer. All tip top. Completely fine and dandy. Splendid in fact." He sniggered.
You knew something was going on but just dropped it. "Okay. So I'm knackered. Wanna get out of this hot place." You wondered to the two boys in front of you. They both nodded.

Together you walked back to Marks house. You all collapsed on the sofa. With Jack in the middle, you rested your head in his shoulder, tiredness taking over your body. Mark sighed. "Why not me?" He looked up and whispered. Jack was the only one that could hear and chuckled at him.
"Ask. Her. Out." He sympathy whispered as you drifted off into dream.

-

Hello. It will probably have to be short updated for a few days because school is getting out of control right now. Hope you guys don't mind. I wish I could write some longer ones. I will try soon. -A