Brothers Best Friend #3 - 22

Let's make this a trilogy.

Your POV

Mark and I had been going out for a good 4 months now. We'd meet up after school at his house or go to the cafe down the road. Jack was round his girlfriends for the day so I had asked Mark if he wanted to come round.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to get it. I swung the door open to see my boyfriend leaning on the doorframe in an attempt to look 'sexy'. "You are such an idiot you know that right?" I greeted him.
He stood up properly and gave me a quick kiss. "Well it's lovely to see you to darling." He joked walking in the house. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. "So what do you want to do?" Mark asked.
I shrugged. "Dunno really."
He laughed. "And I'm the idiot? What about a movie?" He suggested.
"Nah. Can we play Super Hot?" I wondered.
Mark nodded frantically.

We sat in my room for hours playing Super Hot, Left 4 Dead and random mini games.
"I just completely recked you!" He shouted jumping up and down.
I whacked him with my pillow. "Shut up. Everyone knows your better at Mole Hammers then anyone." I whined.
He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Love ooo." He snuggled into my shoulder. I fluffed his hair and he smiled at me.
We continued cuddling for a while more until we head a voice from the doorway. "Um guys?" We turned our heads slowly to the door and let go of each other. Sean stood there with his eyebrows raised and arms folded.
He wiggled his finger towards us both. "It's not what it looks like man." Mark stood up. I looked over to my brother then to my boyfriend.
"I'm not stupid..." He told us. I looked at Mark and he looked back at me. "It's super obvious you guys are going out. I mean you weren't ever able to come round when (Y/N) was also out," he pointed at Mark. "You were way more happy," he then pointed at me. "And the looks you give each other; well that's just clear to see." He told us.
We looked quizzically at him. "So are you mad?" I asked him.
He though for a second. "Yes, but only because you didn't tell me and I had to find out for myself. You two are amazing together and your always so happy around each other." He told us honestly. "I know you would never hurt my sister Mark. Your my best friend. I love ya you know. In a- bro way... yer. But I swear if you do ever even think of hurting her, I will kill you." He half liked, half seriously meant.
Mark looked at the ground smiling and nodded. "Don't worry mate. She's amazing. I couldn't ever hurt her." He said looking over to me.
Sean put his hands on his cheeks. "Ah you guys are so cute. I ship it." He shouted walking out the room. "Ship it!" She screamed.

I laughed at my awesome brother. "So, that makes this easier." I breather looking up at Mark who came to stand I front of me.
me looked down at me "it also makes this easier." Our lips connected into a longing and loving kiss.
"Mark! Stop it. My eyes! Oh my god! No. No sex till marriage!" Sean sarcastically shouted from the door, shielding his eyes with his arm.
I pulled away from Mark laughing. "Get out Sean!" I turned him around and pushed him down the hall.
He held his hand up. "But I bought Oreos." He defended.
Mark walked past me. "I want Oreos!" He spoke cheerfully strutting out the room with his best friend.
They are both such losers. But I love them.

-

Watching Marks live stream right now and it's amazing. I'm so sorry my updates are so short, I'm so behind with everything in life. I'll try and do some longer ones soon. Promise. -A