Interweb bud - 3

Markiplier. Not the weirdest username you had ever come across, but it sure was up there.
You had both started talking 4 years ago, just before Mark started YouTube. You had seen him grow his channel from something tiny into something incredible. He was your best friend and you wouldn't change that for the world. However busy he was, Mark would always find a time in the day to message you. It didn't matter if it was at the crack of dawn, a normal time of the day, or late at night, he would always find a way to talk to you.
You helped him when he was feeling down and vis versa. You were there for each other but there was one problem. You had never actually been there for him. Not in person.

Having internet friends is amazing, but there is one very large problem. You may never meet them. You see, there is this thing called the sea and it separates country's and it's a bitch to get across. You get to a point in the friendship where you want to be with them and just hug them so tight and never let go because you know it won't last forever, but you hadn't got that chance.
Not yet.

-

Your phone vibrates on the table and you pick it up.
New Message
•Markimoo - Hey you idiot what you up to?
•(Y/N) - Not much. Just finishing my last report for my boss. God this job sucks so bad!

You reply and place the phone back on the table typing the last few words of the document that needs to be handed in the next day.
Your phone vibrates a second time as you take it from your desk and walk over to your bed lying comfortably it.

Markimoo - Just quit then. You wanted to be a *insert dream job here* so why don't you just go for it?

You sighed. You hated work. It was crap. Nothing was fun, your boss was a creep and your co-workers were horrible. You did want to leave but there was nowhere for you to go.

•(Y/N) - I'll think about it. So what are you doing? Editing I presume, or procrastinating. Mr Fischbach get back to work if your not done!

Mark had read your message and was typing instantly.
Markimoo - Nope, done all my editing for today. Got up early to do it. What are you doing on the last week of August?

He replied. You looked quizzical at his question. You weren't doing anything that you could think of. You quickly sent back that you weren't doing anything asking why he wanted to know.

Markimoo - Well I sort of maybe just bought you a plain ticket and a ticket to Pax. You know, only if you want to come...

You looked at your phone in utter shock. Did this mean that finally after 4 years you were going to meet your best friend. Oh yes!

- Some months later -

You got off the plain in Washington and collected your bag. Mark was going to pick you up at the airport and you were so exited. You were also completely terrified. What if he hates me? What if he thinks I'm different in person? What if I mess everything up?

You pushed your negative thoughts out of your mind as you saw a floof of blue hair in the distance. You hustled through the crowed until you were face to face with him. Mark looked into your eyes, smiled, then wrapped his arms around you. You hugged him back. This was real. It was really happening. You both stayed in each others arms, surrounded by a sea of people, for around 5 minutes. That was until Sean poked Mark and he let go of you.
"Dude, is that (Y/N)? Hey. How are ya?" He asked in his cute Irish accent, extending a hand to shake it.

-

Sorry, I don't really know when PAX is but I think it's around end of August ish. Maybe. I don't know because I'm not aloud to go. I wish I could. Do you have an Internet friend? Have you met them? You are SO unbelievably lucky if you have!
Did you guys watch the charity live stream last night/this morning? So good! I started watching it on the train back from London. Shit wifi but I didn't care ha. -A (sorry for long A/N)