Dickbag McDicksucker - 31

Warning- References to abuse so please don't read if it's going to worry you or make you uncomfortable. Love you guys.

Your boyfriend walked out the house, slamming the door in the process, leaving you on the floor. Alone. Crying into an old oversized jumper.
Your boyfriend, Adam, had always been a colossal dick, and your best friend Mark could see that. He never liked Adam but would put on a polite smile around him to keep you happy. Adam could be lovely, but then he could also get angry and drink a lot and if he did both together, things got ugly.

Adam had come home at 1 o'clock from the bar, drunk, and not in a good mood. You knew instantly not to disturb him so you wouldn't get on his bad side. So you wrapped yourself in the duvet and snuggled into your jumper pretending to be asleep. He burst through the door and ripped the covers from the bed. "Get. Up!" He demanded. You closed your eyes tight. "I said Get Up!" He roared. You calmly sat up and got off the bed standing with your head down in front of him. "You listen to me when I'm talking to you. Okay?!" He shouted, slapping you round the face.
You nodded closing your eyes again, trying to push back the tears. "Pathetic. That's what you are. Pathetic. Crying like a baby." He spat, getting closer to your face. He reeked of alcohol. You could smell it on his breath. He pushed you back and into the wall suddenly, making you stumble back and fall to the floor. "What are you doing down there? In fact stay there. It's where you belong anyway." Adam snarled, bending down to your level and grabbing hold of your face with his hand violently. His dark stair pierced through your eyes as you looked into them searching for some scenes.
He just threw your head away from him, hitting the wall beside you. As he stood back up he kicked you hard. "You are nothing." He shook his head and walked out the house, leaving you on the floor in your jumper.

After about half an hour of staying sat on the floor your phone began to vibrate on your bed. You crawled slowly over to it, praying it wasn't your boyfriend. The phone lit up with a different name though. Mark. You sighed in relief and answered the phone. "Hey sweet stuff." He greeted you.
You smiled. "Mark, it's like 2 in the morning, what are you doing calling me?" You asked, putting on a fake happy voice, trying to sound as genuine as possible.
He didn't respond. The line stayed silent for a few moments. "What did he do?" He asked quietly. Sadness engulfed his voice.
You hesitated for a moment. "What? What do you mean? Nothing's happened." You replied as calmly as you could.
You heard Mark sigh on the other end of the phone. "I can tell (Y/N). Best friends intuition. Is he still there?" He enquired.
You shook your head, but remembered he couldn't see you. "No. He's out." You told him.
You headed some movement in the other end. "I'm coming over. I'm not leaving you alone. Not any longer." He affirmed.
You sniffed and began crying again. "Thank you Mark." You hung up and waited for him to be over.

There came a knock at the door and you jumped, scared that it may be Adam back from where ever the hell he was. You walked down the stairs and edged closer to the door. Looking through the hole in the door you saw Mark standing there. Sighing in relief, you unlocked it and opens the door for him to walk in. Mark instantly engulfed you into a big bear hug, not letting go and rocking you side to side.
Your eyes began to well up and Mark pulled away. He closed the door and looked at you. A reddish, purple mark was forming on your cheek that stung like hell and your ribs hurt from the kicks. Your glassy eyes starred up at the beautiful dark ones of Mark. "Tell me exactly what happened."

You sit in he sofa explaining everything to him. And I mean everything. His past habits. The things you have never told anyone. Everything. Marks face was in compleat Shock but you could see he was also suppressing the anger that was bubbling up inside of him. He didn't want to worry you. "He's... I don't even know. There's not a word for him. Ugh. I hate him." Mark spoke, not being able to find the right words to say. He hugged you once more which you gladly excepted, feeling comforted and more empowered.

The front door opened and a certain Adam stumbled into the house. "Babe? Where are you? I love you. I'm sorry." He called, sounding more drunk than before but not at all angry.
Your face dropped and you turned a shade of white. Fear took over and you couldn't move. But Mark did. He was angry and he wanted to express it. "Oi dick. You have no right to call her 'babe' or tell her you 'love' her. She is the most special person on this planet and you treat her like shit." Mark pointed at him, walking towards Adam and backing him onto the door. "Don't you dare, ever, think about coming anywhere near (Y/N) again or I will punch you in the face." He warned, his face going almost as red as his hair.
Mark was bigger than Adam. He cowered underneath Marks presents nodding frantically. "I'm getting the fuck out of here. (Y/N), you coming?" Mark asked.
You collected your stuff and walked out with Mark. Away from the abuse, away from Adam, away from it all. Getting into Marks car you began crying. "Thank you Mark. I'm so sorry. I'm so pathetic." You sobbed.
Mark hushed you. "No sweetie. You are not. You are the strongest person I knowledge and will ever know. Don't you worry about it. We can report him in the morning if you want. Get him away forever. But only if that's what you want." He reassured you.
You nodded. You were finally with someone you trusted. Your best friend. You didn't need a stupid boyfriend who treated you like dirt. You just need ed Mark to be happy.

-

I didn't know if I should write this one. But I did. Hope you are all okay. -A