Appreciated - 44

Mark had a meet up going on and he asked you to go with him. "I don't want to be alone." He whined.
You laughed at him. "Mark. You're going to be surrounded by people. You won't be alone." You confirmed.
He sighed. "Yer I know that, but I just want you to come along. Please?" Mark pleaded, making cute puppy eyes at you. Rolling your eyes, you nod your head to let him know you would go with home. Mark did a little dance with happiness, clapping his hands and proceeding to hug you. "Thank you." He whispered into your ear.

//Time skip because... Meh//

You and Mark climbed out of the car and interlocked your hands with one another. Mark initiated it and we walked over to Wade who was on the other side of the car park. "Hey Wade." Mark greeted.
You waved and smiled at the tall man and he smiled back. "Hi. How are you both?" He spoke joyfully.
You nodded. "Good thanks. How are you?" You asked.
Wade lifted his thumbs up. "Except thank you. Shall we go?" He suggested, stretching his arm in the direction he and Mark were doing their meet up.

It was only meant to be a small thing that they organised and announced two days ago. They didn't expect that many people to be there. But, being a fangirl of other things, you knew that it wouldn't be quite. As you approached the meeting point you saw a sea of people all talking and introducing themselves. Mark and Wade strolled up confidently, Mark still held your hand tightly in his. Everyone was already so polite, not running up to them or making to much of a disturbance. There was a lot of waving and people just shouting "hello"'s from the group. Around 50 people all stood in a huddle in the middle of the park next to a beautiful fountain that was positioned in the centre of the green land.

As the three of you got closer, everybody's heads were turned to face your way. Mark let go of your hand and you made the decision to sit at the back of the large group so you didn't get in the way or annoy anybody. Marks eyes followed you as you walked to the back of the group. You sat on the grassy floor with everyone else, a few centre meters away.

Mark and Wade started by talking to the group about random things and sharing funny stories about each other and some other YouTubers they knew. They then went on to answer some questions. "Yes, you in the middle with the cool blue hair. What's your name?" Mark pointed to a boy.
He smiled and lowered his hand "I'm Alex. Hi. Are you going to make any more videos with Felix any time?" He asked.
Mark thought of a moment. "Yer we are trying to do some stuff but he's quite busy at the moment but we'll see." He answered.
Wade looked around. "Okay. Um, you. Wearing the red flannel. Yer you." He nodded to a young girl at the side.
Shyly she asked. "Is there any chance I could give you guys this?" She half whispered but spoke loud enough for them to hear. The girl held up a piece of paper. You couldn't see what was on it from where you were sitting.
Marks eyes widened and he smiled. Wade began to answer the girl. "Yer sure. When we finish answering g stuff we can meet you all if you guys want?" He asked them all.
Everyone nodded vigorously and a selection of people screamed and mixture of "yes" and just random noises. Mark laughed at the people I front of him.

When all the questions had been asked, Wade got everyone to line up with some help from the louder people in the group who wanted to assist. Many people went through meeting Mark and Wade, talking to them, hugging them, giving them things. It was sweet. You say on the side of the fountain and watched from afar. Again, you didn't want to be that annoying person who got in the way of everything.
A girl began to approach you but you thought she was just there to sit on the fountain. "Um, (Y/N)?" The small voice asked hesitantly.
You looked up and saw the girls bright blue eyes looking back at you. "Hello. Are you okay?" You respond, smiling at her.
She nods her head and smile back. "I really like the videos you do with Mark. I know you don't have your own channel but your really awesome. I think you should get one. That would be so cool." She stopped for a moment then quickly said "not that I'm pressuring you to get one, I just mean your really nice and your funny." She backtracked.
You giggle and smile more at the young girl. "It's fine. I understand what you meant. What's your name?" You enquire.
She looks down at the floor and fiddles with her phone in hat hands. "I'm Jess." She spoke quietly.
Nodding slightly, you respond. "It's lovely to meet you Jess."
Jess looked up and grinned. "Could I maybe get a photo with you? If that's okay." She queried.
This had never happened to you before. You were always 'the girl that took Mark away'. It was nice to have someone who liked you. There were obviously a few people you had gotten to know on the internet because they liked you, but never anyone in person. "Of course." You both took a few photos, some nice, most funny.
After a little bit more talking, Jess left. "Thank you so much (Y/N). It was lovely meeting you." She thanked. She waved and walked back to what seemed like an older sibling.

You couldn't see Mark in the mass of people, so assumed he was being kept prisoner in the heap of people. Wade was still over there, but you felt a pair of arms glide around you waist and a deep voice mutter into your ear. "Your so sweet you know that." Mark commented. You chuckled. He pulled away and took your hand once more. "Come over here people want to talk to you. They are really nice. And if they aren't, they'll have me to answer to." He dragged you over to the people laughing with you in tow.

-

A girl made a group chat for our photography class (only 6 of us) and I spammed the chat with gifs of Mark and Jack.

Don't know if that worked but this is me in school right now! Yay. Hah -A