F R U S T R A T E D 2

everyone was asking for a part 2 sooo I'm bout to do!

After crying for a few minutes it was time to switch classes I came out the stall looked at myself in the mirror and cleaned my face up so no one would ask what's wrong..I walked out into the hall to come face to face with the one person i didn't want to approach yet " Woah y/n whats wrong?" cam asked all concerned he was probably faking for his friends. "uh nothing just tired can you move so i can go to class don't want to be late" i said trying to shuffle my way through him. ".. I'm not leaving till i know you're ok" he said . For once i was actually starting to believe he cared until his friend Jonathan came running down the hall "cameron!!! dude remember the two girls n the camera dude come on now! oh hey y/n" he snickered and guess what, cameron said "oh shoot uh we'll talk later sorry" and left with Jonathan.  I was furious so I said said something to get it off my chest "I hate you so much" I tried to whisper to myself but Cameron turned around with a questioned look on his face. "you hate me?" It looked like he was getting mad "yeah I do I'm so tired of being your girlfriend you don't even pay attention to me it's like I'm a ghost you don't spend time with me, say you love me, shit we only kissed 2 times in this relationship." I was crying now "you think it's easy having a loser girlfriend it's not if u wanna break up with me then please do Because I've been waiting to do it myself" I sat there in shock as I just heard the words he said I cried and ran out the school to my house but before I left I said "there was a moment where I was in love with you & I really don't think it changed but at this moment I think I've changed" and with that I walked home crying my eyes not giving a damn about missing school.

Plot twist but sorry for the wait comment wha y'all think should happen next . Should they get bck together? Should they make up? Comment and we'll see 😊