S I L L Y (REQUEST)

This goes to the beautiful dev iceteadallas hope u like.

----------------------------------------

You and Cameron were walking around LA and you being the crazy one you were jumping everywhere while cam kept his attention on his phone. "Cammmmmyy your hair is so soft" you said while jumping on his back running your hands through his hair. " I know dev you helped me wash it" he giggled. You hopped off and sat at the bench that was close by. "Cam give me your phone you busy busy boy" you said as you snatched his phone away he sighed and put his arm around you as you took millions of selfies as you were about to take your last selfie he got close in and did a basic white girl duck face while you laughed. After that selfie moment you both walked hand in hand as usual you being the crazy one you let go and did a cartwheel and landed throwing your hands in the air. Cameron laughed before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. Running across the field that was by the bench you recently sat at. You laughed as he slowly put you down. " you silly silly girl " he said while tickling you. You just got up running away but stooped because you lost breath so did Cameron "cam you are such a doofus " you said out of breath. You got on his back while he was bending down tryna catch his breath. "Cameron Dallas move your butt" you said as he walked slowly to Starbucks. He held a firm grip on your thighs. You squealed seeing where he was taking you. " Cameron you sucker you know me so well " you said trying to sound basic. You punched his arm playfully.

I can make a part 2 if ya want but hope you like I tried my best. Also guys request are open do them now before I start my new book. Like and comment also I love yalls. For iceteadallas.