B R O K E N

I'm listening to heartbreaker -Justin Bieber. So I thot why not do something related. This is gonna be in cams p.o.v the whole time.

I've called her constantly for the past hour no response all I get is her voicemail. "This y/n I'm probably busy or I don't wanna talk to you sorry but I'll call back if i want to bye" I heard her voicemail say for 29th time. I dropped my phone on the bed and sighed. I wonder why she won't answer. She's been like this since last night.

Flashback

We we're downstairs cuddled up watching cartoons she kept moving like she was uncomfortable. I brushed it off though. I slowly fell asleep and then I felt her jump up real quick which caught my attention. "Oh sorry babe I'm leaving though" she said. "Why you could stay the night." I smirked. She didn't look amused tho. She shook her no and gave me a quick peck then left. Weird.

Flashback over

I picked up my phone and called one more time and got a voicemail so I thought maybe if I went over her house I'll see what's going on. I drove to her house with a straight face (idk why I put that it doesn't even matter) no music I was on full focus. I parked on the curb and slowly went in the house because I have a key. I heard banging so I ran up the stairs and opened the door. Slowly I fell on my knees I couldn't believe it she's been cheating on me. " cam cam baby I'm sorry please let me explain " she said finding her clothes. I shook my head no in shoke. "How long?" I finally had the breath to speak. "Babe that's not the problem" she said trying to calm me. "ANSWER MY QUESTION BEFORE I GO CRAZY" that shook her up. " 5 months" she stuttered. I looked up her. "Wow you just broke my heart" I told her. She started crying like she just caught me cheating. "Cam no we can work this out" her broken voice said. I got up and walked out her hot on my tail. "Cam come back" she kept repeating other stuff. She was completely soaked in tears I wanted to go comfort her but I couldn't she hurt me. I walked out the door jogging to my car and locking myself inside as she banged on the winow yelling " CAMERON BABE IM SORRY DONT LEAVE" I drove off never looking back. I stopped in my drive way. And cried hitting the steering wheel. Don't tell me your my heart breaker because baby my hearts breaking.

Honestly broke my heart writing this because cams bae. But maybe I should do one where they see each other in like 1 year. Idk but like and comment also request are open love everyone bye.