M O R N I N G

I woke up and felt my side to feel no one by me a frown came upon my face and i rubbed my eyes and yawned. I got up went to the bathroom and peed then made my way down the longest stairs ever thinking to myself "why do we have such long stairs?" i shook the thought out of my head and walked into our huge kitchen to only see someone making breakfast all i saw was his shirtless back and his back muscles flexing as he tried to flip a pancake i slowly walked toward his back and snaked my arms around his waist "morning sweetpea im making you breakfast" he said in a groggy voice i could see his smile aw his smile was the best. I kissed his back and headed to the fridge "i missed you when i woke i thought you left" i said with a fake pout. He chuckled then walked over to me slowly putting his hands on my shoulders "baby girl I'm sorry I'll wake you lightly next time if you like" he said while he kissed my cheek. "Whatever noodle head whatcha cooking"? I asked while giggling "nothing for you greedy" I flicked him off and took out my apple juice while he put the food I'm the plates I sat down at the counter chairs and poured us both a glass. "Cheers to us being happily married and stress free" we said then kissed each other before digging into our meals.

TBH idk if this is short i updated for you guys so be thankful but anyways I missed u guys how's you life. And school is amazing omgsh I love it but uh like and comment also don't forget request are open cuties buh bye