M A D

since my crush has been acting extra special this one is inspired from him and I'm back yay...

Cam made you extra mad the other day by giving your dog away which you had for so many years cam was allergic but you wanted to keep it but cameron wasn't have it so he gave it away without your knowledge. Its been the longest silent treatment ever being that you both live together its kinda hard ignoring him like this morning you woke and walked down stairs all slump and before cameron left for work he made a nice breakfast for you and left your book that you love on the table side for you to read... gosh i love him you thought but you were beyond mad at him never take away a girls dog. Today you had to go to lunch with him and his mom because last month his mom was coming down here this month and wanted to spend a few hours with you guys just to talk and chill. You put on your bright yellow dress and white flats with no makeup and your beautiful hair straightened nice and long. You took one last look in the mirror and smiled you had to act like you weren't mad so you mad the best fake smile you could. You walked down the stairs and saw cameron looking on his phone at the sound of you shoes cameron looked up and a smirk appeared on his face, you rolled your eyes and walked past him and went out the door. The car ride was very quiet and uncomfortable cameron tried to make conversation but you didn't care for what he had to say. You pulled up to the restaurant and you speed walked to the door and was approached by cameron's beautiful mom she kissed both your cheeks and led you both to your seats.. the dinner was almost over and gina could tell something was going on by the way you two wouldn't say much to each other. Cameron got up and cut the silence between the three and yelled "EVERYONE BE QUIET FOR A SEC" it caught you for surprise and you had the most confused look on your face. "THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE Y/N Y/L/N IS MAD AT ME BECAUSE I SOLD HER DOG" everyone in the room laughed or some boo'ed "SO TO MAKE IT UP TO HER I BOUGHT HER THE ULTIMATE GIFT" he got on one knee and said "WANNA GET MARRIED" you laughed then shook your head and kissed him.

Plot twist but sorry I've been so inactive i play basketball and uh I'm kinda depressed but anyway i love you guys who stuck with me ..