H A R D T I M E S

I'm back guys yay!

Ever since cameron's song dropped he's been getting SO BIG and he's doing big things such as tours and more shows you know how magcon is back? well yeah he barley has time for dates and cuddles anymore maybe its time for "us" to end. "hey babe I've missed you so much" cam says while picking me and kissing me. "aww i missed you too" i said putting on my fake  smile i thought maybe if this week together went good then we could stay together but if it couldn't then we should end. "so uh what do u plan on doing this week" i asked nervously. "well I've been away from my future wife for too long" he said with a wink and smirk knowing we aren't getting married because we're too young. "so ive planned to make you the happiest young lady ever this week get ready" he finished while he kissed my cheek and held my hand. "well I'm ready to see what you have planned" i said heading to his car. That day he took me to a movie and we watched "Brooklyn" (btw that was an awesome movie) but as soon as we came into the theater fans crowded us some said some rude comments so we had the security escort them out. We were able to watch the movie and when we came home we didnt talk much. Maybe because i was still hurt from the comments but i didn't want to show it. We were in bed now with no lights on, no tv, and no talking it  was just silence surrounding the room and the wind outside. Until cam broke the silence "babe i have something to tell you" i turned to face him "what is it?" i asked questioning "i have to leave tomorrow for magcon an-" i cut him off  by leaving the room and laying on the couch " babe cmon I'm sorry alright look its not like i can handle this" he said laying next to me but i jerked off him and stood up "CANT HANDLE IT? CAMERON YOU COULD TELL THEM YOU WANT A WEEK WITH ME BUT NO MUSIC AND MAGCON IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN BEING WITH ME RIGHT? I LOVE YOU AND THIS DREAM OF YOURS BUT BABY IM HERE TOO AND I WANT A FUTURE WITH YOU" it was a silence for a minute until he said something else"baby girl I've been dreaming about this my whole life i love you too but i cant put you first everytime I'm away i need to make money somehow and live this dream with you too" he said and that right there broke my hurt into a million pieces and i couldn't go on so i said "go just go id hate to stop you from living" and with that i walked out his apartment "don't forget how much i loved you cam" ..

maybe i should write part 2 maybe i shouldn't idk but guys I'm back and I've missed you all.. LIKE AND COMMENT ALSO VOTE THX.