G O T C A U G H T 3

someone asked me to do a part 3 I wasn't planning on doing a part 3 but I'm doing it. Lol

----------------------------------------------

You walked down each aisle trying to get Cameron off your mind but all the memories surfaced through your mind. You were interrupted by someone tapping your shoulder you turned around slowly to meet camerons beautiful brown eyes."hey i really wanna talk so can we go somewhere private please and just figure stuff out" cameron said holding his little daughter in his arms. You nodded and went to a cash register paying for your food as cameron did the same thing. You both walked out you rolling the shopping cart down the road to your car putting away all groceries you bought. After putting everything in the car you walked to camerons car as he was just finished putting y/m/n (your middle name) in her carseat. He looked up at you and finally spoke "y/n i miss u so much. after you left months passed and then came along this beauty me and her mom argued so it didnt work but now we share custody. I know your probably in a relationship but can we try something? Please" he finished you missed him to but you were beyond hurt. " I don't know I think it's for the best that we don't try anything I just I can't I'm sorry" tears formed in his eyes. You walked away quickly running into your car bawling your eyes out. You rushed home looking back at Cameron and seeing him watch you drive off. You opened your house door and sat on the couch next to Dave and he snuggled you in " what's wrong babe?" He asked you just shook your head and cried. Im hurt all I wanted was him.

I made it short idccc anyways sorry for a sad ending. But like and comment also request are open buh bye.