H A R D T I M E S 2

this one has to be good bc everyone asked for this so yeah. 

its only been a few weeks since i last spoke to cameron, i think he's doing better then me because he's on everything: twitter,Instagram,snapchat,even magazines and he seems so happy. Rumors say he already had a girlfriend on the side but i don't mind the things i hear i simply try to enjoy life without the person love the most. Day by day i think about how much i miss him and its obvious he isn't thinking about me because he's doing what made us separate. Its Sunday and I basically haven't left my house for a while .. *knock knock* i heard at my door i slowly and grumpily got up to open the door but not before i washed my face. "hello?" i said rubbing my eyes so i couldn't see. "hey uh y/n" his voice i remembered him the one person i didn't want to see or hear. "cameron? what exactly are u doing here?" i said on the verge of crying i wanted to hug and kiss him so bad its been so long since I've last seen him and i could smell his cologne radiating off of him his eyes were bloodshot and his hair was a mess. He looked tore up and i missed him. A lot. "y/n" he said crying now "i know i did something that didn't help either of us but baby i cant go on without you its like hell not being able to see or touch you just coming here gave me butterflies i was thinking about if you even missed me or if you'd take me back and uh i just cant continue if you're not by my side" he said wiping the tears from his face and sniffing. I hugged him. I probably shouldn't have but i did he was crying because he couldn't go on without me and id give him the world if i could but all he wanted was ME. "Cam.. i love you babe and don't ever cry over me again it'll be alright come in and we can talk" i said while hugging him still he walked in slowly and he laid his head on my lap as i played in his hair and we talked. 

This was suppose to end bad like they weren't suppose to make up but the boy i like is playing with my emotions rn so i thought lemme just make them happy again since I'm sad.. but COMMENT & LIKE also VOTE!