G O T C A U G H T

Shoutout to my bestie shay for the idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in the kitchen getting ready to leave when u saw cam coming down the stairs he was dressed very neatly as he was about to go too. You asked him " where are you going today? " he replied saying "just hanging with Nash" he asked where you were going and you simply replied saying "having a girls day with y/bff/n ( your best friends name). After that you both left and went your separate ways. You went to y/bff/n house and picked her up during the ride the song anaconda by Nicki Minaj came on. You both started dancing then sung along to each lyric getting stares from people in their cars. You guys finally arrived at the mall scanning the whole area looking for the food court which you found very easily. While you and y/bff/n ate your Chickfila (aka life) you decided to pull out your phone and call cam you called and got a voicemail twice. You brushed it off and finished your food. After that you guys started walking going store to store but when u stopped at Victoria secret y/bff/n didn't want to go because she really wanted a shirt from forever 21 so you went to Victoria secret and started looking for a new bathing suit since cam ripped your old one you looked around turning your head just a centimeter you saw this adorable couple laughing and holding hands you just laughed to yourself as they kept giggling you turned for the 3rd and you finally saw the face of the boy and your heart sunk. You spoke saying "CAMERON DALLAS YOU DOUCHE HOW DARE YOU" you were right at his face "i-i " he tried to speak but you slapped him walking away and thinking what a prick. You dropped off y/bff/n and quickly got home packing his stuff and throwing it outside with all his other stuff and after that you guys never spoke again.

Part 2 soon maybe. other than that shay helped with this so yeah she doesn't make stories bc she's lame but yeah she did a lil somethin... anyways like and comment also follow me have a good day or have a good night buh bye.