Chapter 10- I don't need your bitchassness!

**Club outfit on the side**

Chapter 10- I don’t need your bitchassness!

“Hey Johnny! Are you sure you don’t want some of this pizza? It’s soooo yummy, and cheesy, and warm.” Lucy said taunting Johnny. “FUCK YOU!” He screamed back at her, and ran towards the bathroom. Poor guy shouldn’t have eatin’ that moldy piece of pizza…

Lucy was in hysterics, laughing at the disgusted face he made. Over the past 3 days, her new hobby has been to torment Johnny whenever she could. And it was working. She says ‘He’s just too short not to make his life a living hell’.

“So, what time are we leaving? I wanna get my dance on!” Alexa asked. “I think around 10:30, so that gives us about 2 and half hours to get ready.” I said, looking down at my watch.

I laughed, and turned to Brian.“Babe, you might want to start getting ready, it’s gonna take you at least an hour to you hair.” I smirked at him. “Ha. You’re hilarious” He said back, biting into his pizza.

“Who’s gonna stay with Ryleigh?” Layken asked, looking over at Matt. “I vote, Johnny.” Lucy piped in. “Of course you do!” I laughed at her, “What’s your issue with him?” “I don’t have an issue, he’s just so easy to pick on!” she exclaimed.

Everyone laughed, “What’s so funny?” Johnny asked walking back into the room. “Oh, we’re just talkin about how you’re staying here with Ryleigh tonight.” Zack said. “WHAT? Why me?!” He exclaimed.

“Because we voted. And you lost short-shit!” Zack said, slapping Johnny on the shoulder.

“OH Unka Johnny! You can play dress ups wiff me!” Ryleigh exclaimed excitedly. “Yipee…” Johnny muttered sarcasticly. “Ryleigh, make sure you use bright red lipstick! And pretty pink nail polish!” Jimmy suggested, while laughing that laugh that only Jimmy can do.

**couple hours later**

“Damn Chyanne! You are rockin’ those shorts!” Alexa exclaimed. I looked down at my outfit, sequined hot pants, an off the shoulder black shirt, and black heels.“I fucking hate your long legs.” Lucy said to me, with a serious face. I know she’s only kidding, Lucy is gorgeous! She’s wearing black faux leather leggings, a red halter, and some red heels.

“Bite me Lu!” I exclaimed. “Lexa you look stunning in that dress! Tonight is going to be epic!” Layken squealed.

We headed downstairs to where the guys were waiting for us. Whistles were heard as soon as we entered the room. “Damn ladies! All of you are lookin’ fine!” Matt said. He’s such an idiot some times. I gave him a ‘What the hell?’ look, and he just laughed at me.

“Chyanne, you have a sparkly butt!” Zack exclaimed pointing at my ass. “Well aren’t you observant, Zachary” I said while rolling my eyes at him. “Babe, Zack was lookin’ at my ass!” I said walkin’ up to Brian.

“Dude! What the Hell!?” Brian yelled at Zack, while pinching his nipple through his shirt. “OW! DUDE!! I was only looking at her shorts!” Zack defended himself. Everyone laughed and we headed out.

“Wait…Chyanne, you and Lucy, and Alexa are under 21…how are you planning on getting in?” Johnny asked us.

“Boy, we’ve been getting into over 21 clubs since we were 17. We got this shit! You aren’t getting out of your hot date with Ryleigh!” Lucy smirked at Johnny. He just frowned.

**

“Babe, do you want something to drink!?” Bri yelled over the music in here. We’ve pretty much been dancing since we got here, 2 hours ago. “Yeah, bring me a beer please!” “Sure thing, beautiful.” He replied, and walked away.