18

A/N

if you want the happy ending, your last chapter was chapter 17. your epilogue will be posted after the bad ending is complete.

if you want the bad ending, you get a few more chapters and then a crushing epilogue.

enjoy! (i'm worried for all of you)

-

It was when the sun began to peak through the curtains that next morning when Luke woke up. He looked across at Michael's bed, seeing his friend still asleep.  Boredom overtook him after awhile. It was a quite awkward situation after all.

Luke knew that Michael was a heavy sleeper, and so he picked up his phone and swiped the screen back and fourth aimlessly. When he became bored of that, he finally opened Instagram. 

Luke checked his notifications, raising his eyebrow when he had over a hundred follow requests. "What on earth?" He mumbled, opening them and scrolling through them. 

"Why are you so tense?"

Luke jumped, looking over at Michael. "I'm not tense," he lied.

"Nah, you are. Come here, we can cuddle," Michael suggested. Luke bit his lip. He grabbed his jumper from the bedside table, putting it on and standing up slowly.

"My feet are cold," he stated, shivering slightly.

"So's my dick," Michael replied, patting the spot beside him. "Now come tell Doctor Mikey why you're so tense."

"I have a lot of follow requests," Luke stated, climbing into Michael's bed and yawning. 

"Of course you do! You're Youtube's newest star!" Michael said, smiling. He patted Luke's head.

Luke raised his eyebrow. "Youtube's newest star?" He asked, looking at his phone in confusion. "But I didn't do anything."

"You haven't checked your feed yet?"

"Actually, I was about to until you told me to get in bed with you."

Michael chuckled, smiling. "Ahh, Lukey. You have great priorities." he said, "but we have to get back on topic. You passed out straight away when we got back here, but I was on social media for hours. Your face is everywhere! Also Hey Violet's manager called."

"What did she want?" Luke asked, sitting up and pulling Michael up with him, "tell me!"

"She wanted to sign you, to a record label or something. I googled it, it looked nice," Michael stated.

"So what did you say to her?" Luke asked, biting his lip hard.

"I said sign away. You have a meeting with her this afternoon," Michael said, smirking. "I did good."

Luke's eyes widened. "We leave at twelve Mikey! We don't have time for this! Did you even consider that this could be fake?" he exclaimed, crossing his arms and pouting. "Now we have to go meet with Ana and miss our flights."

"Actually, while you were still sleeping, I think this was about an hour ago. I traded our flights in for flights in a weeks time. You're welcome."

Luke froze. He slapped Michael lightly. "Get your head out of the clouds! This can't be real!" he exclaimed. 

Michael rubbed his cheek, pouting. "We're still going. Unless you wanna pay for your own flights, you'll do what I say."

"I don't wanna be famous Michael. I wanna go home and be normal again. I'm already famous for killing a murderer," Luke said quietly. 

Michael frowned. He pushed Luke's hair out of his eyes, hugging him. "Hey, it's just a meeting. You're gonna be okay. If you don't wanna be famous after the meeting, it's okay. We'll just go home and pretend nothing happened."

Luke nodded slowly. "Yeah, it's just a meeting."