12

Luke stood outside Calum's house with a condom in his pocket and a flower in his hand. He smiled happily as he pressed the doorknob.

His mum had ruined everything when she walked in on them having sex, so Luke was surprised that Calum was letting him come over again. Hopefully, he would let him come again.

Luke didn't think of himself as a sex addict or anything, but as soon as he thought of Calum he couldn't help but be hard.

He's the hottest person and best friend Luke has ever known. Maybe if Ashton was still around, Luke would've still had a best friend... but that's not how everything turned out.

"Come in!" Calum yelled. "I'm in the basement!"

Luke opened the door slowly, looking around. He'd never been inside Calum's house. He'd seen the outside a couple of times when the two of them had walked to school together.

It was a lot darker on the inside.

The pastel yellow colour on the outside
really did hide the black walls inside. Luke expected flowers, interior design and maybe a few paintings.

But this was nothing like the brightness Luke had expected.

The only light in the whole house was a single candle that sat on the kitchen bench. Luke pulled out his phone, trying to turn it on. He bit his lip, sighing. Must be out of charge or something.

But Luke could've sworn his phone was on a hundred percent before he left the house. He shrugged, biting his lip.

Luke slowly moved forward to the basement door, flinching as it creaked open.

He walked down the stairs, freezing as the door slammed shut behind him.

"Um, Cal. It's awfully dark in here," Luke stated.

Suddenly, in the corner of the room, a light flickered on and off, highlighting Calum's figure.

"Sorry for the lack of lighting. It seems I forgot to pay the power bill," Calum said. Luke nodded slowly.

"It's okay. Do you need help with money?" Luke asked.

"No, not at all Lukey baby. Come over here into the light with me. I haven't touched your pretty skin in such a long time," Calum said.

Luke bit his lip. There was something about this whole thing that was off, but surely it was too late to leave now. Besides, time with Calum always ends with sex.

Luke walked towards Calum, biting his lip hard.

"Are we gonna have sex on the floor?" He asked.

Calum shook his head.

"There's a place upstairs with your name on it. Follow me," Calum said, grabbing Luke's wrist and leaving the basement. He walked into a bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable. I just need to find some condoms," Calum said, leaving the room and locking the door.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows. Calum was never this possessive.

He bit his lip as small black spots started to appear in his eyes. He fell to his hands and knees, his body going limp.

"Calum! Help!" Luke rasped, his voice quieter than a whisper.

The door opened slowly. Luke bit his lip. He looked up at Calum, holding out a hand. Calum took a step away from Luke, a melodious chuckle ringing out through the room.

"Oh Luke, if only there was someone here to save you from you from your stupidity and this terrible fate."

Luke went limp, his chin hitting the ground centimetres away from Calum's shoes.

"Mummy..." Luke whispered, passing out.

-

only a few more chapters guyz...

I was gonna end it now but we all know I don't write long chapters. besides, the gift of suspense is way better than some awkward rushed ending.

If I forget to update this, you can find me over at The Twelve Days of Clifford (Mashton) or Soap (Muke)

I was also wondering how all of you would feel about a character ask? idk the last one I did failed epically.

the more reads and voted this chapter gets, the quicker your next updates will come!

see you all soon xx