JWS Chapter 12

[A/N Yooooo... I forgot this site even existed.... Sorry! ehehe.]

Chapter 12 -  A thick layer of blood

Everyone turned around in one motion, like one organism. Their surprise was evident on their faces, their eyes looking Alice up and down as I twirled her around in my arms. Then suddenly a gush of wind rushed past me, which I realized was Edward, to run towards Bella.

"Where is Renesmee, love?" He asked her, looking directly into her eyes. Oh, shit, here we go. "What happened to Renesmee?" He asked more urgently, gripping her shoulders and lightly shaking Bella. "Tell me!"

I slowly allowed Alice to stand on her own, testing to make sure she wouldn't topple over right away, and decided to keep a secure arm around her waist.

"Edward, she.. she err.. Someone took her." Bella looked down, not daring to look into the eyes of her raging husband.

"Someone WHAT?!" He roared. "And you all let that happen to her? I'm unable to protect my daughter for what, a week, and she is already KIDNAPPED?! How can I even trust you with Renesmee anymore? God, I LOATHE you guys!" He was screamng, and roaring, and nobody knew what tell him or what to do. He looked around him helplessly then fled out the door.

"No, Edward, wait!" Bella shotued, running after him. This couldn't be good. With whomever runing out there trying to kill us all.

"Will she find him in time?" I asked no one in particular.

"Wouldn't care if she didn't." Rosalie snorted. Everyone ignored Rosalie's comment, and it was hard not to when suddenly Alice started making gurgling noises and bended over despite my steady grip. Carlisle was next to me in a second, literally speaking of course, and helped me lift up the spastic pixie. Alice was wriggling in my arms, trying to get rid of the pain.

"It hurts so much!" She whined out, being held securely on the couch by Carlisle and me.

"Damn it, baby sister. We thought you'd recovered and now this!" Emmett said, sitting  on the edge of the couch next to her feet. I sat down on my knees next to her head, my hand lightly stroking her cheek.

"What are you feling, Allie?" I asked her.

"A terrible stomach ache. It's AaaaAAAW-" She bend over suddenly again, coughing loudly and violently when suddenly some blood started dripping from her lips, making my pupils swell twice their size.

"Oh shit." Emmett mumbled.

"Come on, kids." Esme said, moving Rose and Emmett, hypnotized by the smell of the strange blood, out of the way. I told my inner hunger to shut the fk up and stopped breathing, moving to go and hold my Alice. Before I got the chance, she coughed again, a large amount of blood landing on my face, and I gasped. Alice slipped back on the couch from my limp arms, being nursed and cleaned by Carlisle.

My face was covered in a thick layer of a kind of blood I'd never even smelled before. I didn't even see Alice or Carlisle or whatever they were doing anymore. I was too concentrated on the smell and the feel of the warm blood that was everywhere around us, being spawned seemingly endlessly by my Alice. My whole body was drenched in it.

 I shouldn't have done it, I realised later, seeing as this same blood had poisoned Alice. But I couldn't restrain myself. My tongue slowly slid out from between my reddened lips and swepped the blood from my upper lip into my mouth. The taste was... undescribeable. I think I almost fainted at the taste. And as the blood entered my dead body it suddenly felt like I was alive again, and all I could think of was..... more. 

I caught the blond vampire, whom I had momentarily forgotten the name of, by surprise as I knocked him away from a raven-haired girl. She was red all over and some of the substance was still dripping from her lips. I straddled the barely conscious girl, pinning her arms to her side in the process. Then, I gently started licking blood of cher chest, her sides, her chin. Until I reached her lips and kissed her passionately, tasting not only the blood but my very own pixie, and I suddenly realized what the fk I was doing. 

For some reason it didn't feel all too wrong though.

My family members thought a little bit different about that, though, as they started pulling me off of Alice.

[A/N there. it's short, but chi and I like this chapter. Especially the end *trollface*. And the picture is freaking sexy.]