JWS Chapter 5

[A/N OK, sorry for the late post. This was actually already done on late thursday night, but I wanted to post it today, because there would be too much of a gap between the next chapter and this one if I didn't. 'Cause chiara is on holiday and I won't be writing without her. Enjoy :) ]

Chapter 5 - What in the name of God?

Jasper POV

"Jazz, it's nothing to be ashamed off." Alice said, reaching out for me from her bed. I quit my pacing to walk over to her, sitting down on the side of the bed. I took her hand in mine and was slightly surprised at the temperature. I slyly bent down and kissed her, feeling her hot lips, too. "Where did that come from?" Alice laughed.

"Just checking your temperature. You're.. warm." I muttered, feeling her hot head, too. She looked at me with scared eyes.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm not sure. Let me get Renesmee to feel it." I said, and called Renesmee, who came rushing down.

"What's up, uncle jazzy?" She chimed happily.

"Can you feel if auntie Alice head is warm?" I asked. She looked at me questioning, but otherwise did as I asked her. She was too small to be able to reach up to Alice so I lifted her in my arms, allowing her to touch Alice' forehead. Her eyes widened when she touched Alice' head.

"Auntie Alice is hot!" Renesmee said. Then giggled at the double meaning of the word. Bella came in and scooped Renesmee up, waved and walked away again. I sighed.

"She is right, you ARE hot." I smirked at Alice, who laughed again. I didn't understand her state of happiness because she seemed in pain, but I was glad she was happy and shared the hapiness with her. "About what you said earlier.." I trailed off, looking at my hands.

"Jazz, it's OK. Everyone understands. It was only your instincts making you act like that back then.

"I don't get it, though. When Bella was pregnant and in danger Edward allowed us all to care for her. Even Rosalie!" I mused, waving my arms dramatically.

"Maybe it's because we've never had to worry about eachother's safety, Jazz." She mumbled, pulling me into a full make-out session. The last thing I remembered thinking before feeling like I was laying on a cloud was where Alice got the strength from....

Carlisle POV

I paced around the room until I heard Jasper call Renesmee. Curious, I listened to their conversation.

-

"What's up, uncle jazzy?" She chimed happily.

"Can you feel if auntie Alice head is warm?" Jasper asked.

"Auntie Alice is hot!" Renesmee said.

-

 I clenched my hands around my desk in concentration. First she passes out, then she's dizzy, has headaches. Now she has a fever. There are so many infections with these symptons! Think, Carlisle, think!

"Give yourself a break, Carl." A sweet voice whispered in my ear as two hands reached my shoulders to give me a massage.

"Don't stop that." I whispered, throwing my head on Esme's shoulder. "It could never be a normal infection." I reasoned further while Esme encouraged me. "Would an MRI work on a vampire?" I suddenly asked her, spinning around on the balls of my feet. "Second, hon." I said, kissing the tip of her nose and heading out.

"To the hospital!" Alice' weak voice said with an annoyed tone to it.

"Err, Carlisle how are we going to get Alice into the hospital without anyone noticing?" Jasper asked. I was momentarily surprised they were already aware of the situation before I remembered Alice could see the future.

"We'll think of something." I said just an idea popped up in my mind. "Let's get the others." I smiled evilly. Jasper looked at me questioning but did what I suggested, and the others came down looking just as puzzled. "I know it's not the type of thing I usually do... but I'm asking you to make a mess of the hospital. I would see this as your only chance, because I'm not allowing it again!" I looked at Emmett in particular and gave him a stern look.

Emmett didn't notice though and cheered, followed by a laughing Edward and a giggling Alice. Even Rosalie seemed slightly amused and Jasper grinned evilly.

"I'm sorry you'll have to miss this opportunity, Alice." I said to her guilt dripping from my words.

"I bet just seeing them on it is enough for me to crack up." She reassured me, clinging onto Jasper's hand.

"Jasper, are you OK if I take Alice with me to the MRI room?" He nodded. "I mean, carry her?" I warned him. He nodded again.

"I'm all good, Carlisle." He said.

"OK, then. Emmett, you're going to run around screaming 'My butt is on fire!' while running around every corridor naked at human speed." Emmett smirked and nodded, starting to take of his clothes. "Not.. here." I said, shielding my eyes. "Rosalie, I would like to ask you to pull, yes literally pull by their sleeve, as many doctors to the waiting room as you can. Except if it involves interrupting important surgery!" She nodded, too. "Jasper, please can you throw any kind of furniture you can find around, without hurting people in the process? Bella, put paint on your hands and feet, and would you please walk trough the hospital on your hand and feet, leaving foot- and handprints as you go? Edward, please go ride inside the hospital with the messiest bike you can find." Bella smiled and nudged Edward in the ribs. "Then you, little Nessie, can you please run around doctor's feet and when they pick you up scream 'RAPE! RAPE!'" She giggled and started telling Bella proudly she was helping too. "Esme, love, would you please get any paperwork you can find and throw them around the hospital, sticking them up on walls?" She too, nodded and I clapped my hands approvingly.

"There are no rules but this one: Don't interfere in ANY operations, and don't hurt humans. Got it?" Every one was jumping with excitement. "Well then, let's go!" I said, and before I could take another breath everyone was in their cars, except for Alice, Jasper and me.

"I'll be fine, Jazz, just go." Alice mumbled, pecking him on his cheek. He gave usone last look, nodded and then left with the others.

"Alright, Alice, let's go!" I ran as fast as I could, Alice in my arms, and when I arrived at the hospital the kid's had already begun their little act. It was unbelievable what they'd pulled off within two minutes. People were running around hysterically already and paint, dirt, paper, furniture and even scared doctors were everyone. I heard Renesmee's whining somewhere above me and smiled when Emmett ran past me. Even with all the distraction and chaos I knew I had to be fast, so I ran as fast as I could. And then finally we arrived at the MRI room without anyone noticing.

"Phew." I sighed in relief, laying Alice down inside the MRI. I locked the door and started the scan, my fingers moving on their own accord, having done MRI's so many times. Alice laid still as a statue as the MRI scanned her. Then my mouth dropped in shock.

"What in the name of God is that?" I gasped in disbelief, looking at the little computer screen.

[A/N oooh what happened. Even though Chiara is one of the writers of this story, I'm dedicating this to her. I MISS YOU SO MUCH <3]