Chapter 9

Cassandra's POV:  

I felt two warm hands shake me awake. "C'mon Cassy. Get up!" It was Billie. "Are you feeling any better today?" he asked when my eyes were open.  

"Yeah." I said.  

"Good. So you know you have soccer today, right?" Billie asked,  

"Yeah. After school at 4." I said.  

"Just checking. So, on Monday's either Adrienne or I will pick you up after practice because Joey and Jake have practice at different times and there is no point of you just sitting around outside for an hour waiting for them. Especially because before you know it, it's going to be cold and rainy and you don't need to get sick." Billie said.  

"Alright, sounds good. Thanks for not being hard on me about the hangover." I said, sheepishly.  

"Don't worry about it! I'm sorry I left yesterday, but I heard you had a friend over." He said 'Friend' in a weird way.  

"Uh yeah, my friend Ryan, y'know the one that saved me? He came over to make sure I was okay." I said.  

"Adie said he was here for a few hours." Billie said, what was his problem?  

"Well yeah, he brought me food and we watched a concert DVD of My Chemical Romance, because he knew it would make me feel better." I said.  

"Are you and Ryan, Y'know, uh-"  

"Dating?" I asked. Billie shifted uncomfortably. "No, we aren't. We just bonded over music and we are friends." I said.  

"Oh, okay. I was just wondering. Now get up lazy bum, your gonna be late." he said.  

"But my bed is so warm!" I cried.  

"Oh Cassy, I really didn't want to have to do this." Billie said and he began to tickle me.  

"No! Please! Stop!" I yelled. He kept tickling me until I literally fell out of my bed and onto the floor.

"Ow." I sighed and began to get ready.  

XXX   

"Cassy!" I shrill voice squealed and two arms were thrown around me as I walked up to school. I saw long, blonde hair. That could only mean one thing, Lizzie. "Thank God your okay!" she smiled.  

"Well, yeah I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.  

"Well, I heard about the party! Damn it, Cassy! We warned you about Luke, did we not?" She said.

"How did you hear?" I asked.  

"Ryan told us all. He was really worried after he gave you to your brother!" Lizzie said. I had to smile, Ryan was worried about me! That's so sweet.  

"Oh. Well, can we just keep it between our group, I don't want a bunch of people staring at me!" I said.  

"What do you think? We're just going to run around telling everyone how you got totally d-" Tyler said, walking up with Chelsea and Conner behind him. I covered his mouth before he could finish.  

"Shh!" I giggled.  

"I don't get you, I mean, you can preform in front of a few thousand people but you don't want people looking at you!" Chelsea teased.  

"C'mon, it's different when you know the people and they are right in front of you than it is when you are on stage!" Conner said.  

"Yeah, and how would you know,?" Chelsea sassed.