Jayden's Feelings.

Start from the beginning

"You'd do that for me?" I nod while smiling and kiss his cheek.

"How about anytime you get a right answer you get a kiss?"

"Oh yes!" he practically shouts.

"Okay then," I laugh. I ask him another few and he gets them all right which made him get eleven kisses. "Well done, Jakey, see I told you could do it!"

"It's all going to go out of my head tomorrow and I won't remember."

"Yes you will, we sit beside each other, just imagine you're saying it to me when you're writing the answer down." He nods, he's going to do great, I know he will. We spend the rest of lunch testing each other on the chapter. I think we're both ready, Jake definitely was. The bell rings and I sigh, class now, yay! Note my sarcastic tone. Jake stands up and helps me to my feet. "Thanks."

"You're getting so big, you can't even get up," he teases.

"Don't remind me," I sigh again. He rubs his hand over my bump and smiles wider when he feels a kick. "I love you, I'll see you later."

"Bye, baby, I love you all too." He kisses me multiple times then goes over to his locker. I had Home Ec. now with Emily and Jayden. I go into the class and sit beside Jay.

"Hey, you guys, how was lunch?" I ask.

"Great, Taylor made this really funny joke that made Danny spit his drink all over the table," Emily says, smiling at the image in her head. I let out a small laugh. "Too bad you missed it, it was hilarious."

"Guess what else happened?" Jayden asks. I look at him with wonder and curiosity. "Emily and Charlie sat beside each other today and held hands, it was adorable!" I gasp and look over at Emily.

"No we didn't!" Emily denies as she blushes.

"Yeah you did, I saw both of your hands under the table," he states. Emily blushes more and I squeal excitedly.

"Are you two a couple now?" I inquire.

"Um... well he asked me if I wanted to go out with him during the weekend so I said yes," she says with a sheepish grin.

"THAT'S GREAT!" I yelp excitedly.

"It doesn't mean we're a couple though," she discloses.

"Not yet," I wink. "Wait until the weekend, girl, and then it'll be official." Jayden laughs and Emily grins. Finally she gets to go out with someone she has a crush on, she's had many crushes but she's never had the nerve to ask them out. Now he's asked her out and they're having their first date! Emily gets a text on her phone and she turns around to text them back, I assume it must be Charlie since she started giggling when reading it. I felt another kick and place both my hands on my baby bump.

"Can I feel?" Jayden asks.

"Of course you can, Jay," I approve. I take his nearest hand and put it on where the kick was. He grins down at it and rubs over the spot.

"It feels magical," he notes.

"Yeah but sometimes they don't stop and I get a backache," I mutter.

"Pregnancy's not easy," he nods.

"No not at all but it's all worth it."

"You must be excited to see your two little bundles of joy in less than four months then!"

"Yeah, very! But also scared, I don't know what's going to happen, if it's going to be good or bad or if Jake will still be here when they're born."

"Don't think about it much, you'll end up worrying and you shouldn't be. Whatever happens good or bad you'll always have us here for you and Jake's not going anywhere. He's permanent, he's made that pretty clear from what I can see," he assures.