Chapter 30: Changing My Mind

*Amayah*

Amayah and Jazzlynn's Outfits

I Was Laying On The Couch With Jazz As We Ate Some Pizza And Wings From Papa Johns. I Was So Depressed And All I Wanted To Do Was Eat My Life Away. I Heard My Front Door Open, But I Didn't Bother To Look Because I Already Knew Who It Was.

"Hi Granny!" Jazz Squealed, Running Up To My Mom.

"Hey Pooh." She Said, Kissing Jazz's Forehead.

"Amayah Why Aren't You And Jazz Dressed Yet? We Have To Be At Liam's House In The Next Hour." My Mom Said.

"I'm Not Going." I Said.

"And Why Not?" She Asked. God...Give Me The Strength For What I'm About To Say.

"Because...You Were Right." I Said.

"Come Again?" She Said.

"I Said You Were Right. Liam Isn't Going To Leave His Girlfriend And I Was Dumb Enough To Believe That He Would." I Said. She Sighed And Sat Down.

"Did Ya'll Have Sex?" She Asked. I Nodded.

"Goodness Amayah." My Mom Said, Rubbing Her Temples.

"I Know, But Mom...He's Blessed!" I Said.

"Ugh I Don't Want To Hear That!" My Mom Said. I Laughed As I Shrugged And Grabbed Another Slice Of Pizza.

"Did You At Least Call And Tell Him We Weren't Coming?" She Asked.

"Of Course I Did Mom!" I Lied. I Grabbed My Phone And Sent Liam A Quick Text.

Me: We Won't Be Able To Make It Tonight. Something's Come Up. Sorry!

Send. There...That Takes Care Of That. I Sat My Phone Down And Sat Up.

"Are You Okay?" My Mom Asked. I Nodded.

"I'm Fine." I Said. She Eyed Me, But She Didn't Say Anything Else.

"Mommy Pizza!" Jazz Said.

"Get It Boo." I Said. She Grabbed Another Slice And Sat Down On The Floor.

"Well I Guess Since Our Plans Got Cancelled, I'm Gonna Go Catch Up On Some Sleep." She Said.

"Good. You Need It." I Said.

"Don't Get Slapped Heffa! Call Me If You Need Me!" She Said. I Giggled And Waved As She Left My House. I Then Called Brandon To See If He Could Bring Us Some Cookies To Bake And He Said He'd Be Right Over. I Laid Back On The Couch As My Phone Started Ringing. Guess Who Everyone? Liam Adkins.

"Hello." I Answered.

"What The Hell Amayah!" He Snapped.

"What?" I Said, Biting My Tongue So I Wouldn't Laugh.