Chapter 6: Making Things Official

*Liam*

"Well Good Morning Son." My Dad, Maxwell Adkins, Said As I Entered The Dining Room.

"Good Morning." I Said. And What A Good Morning It Was.

"I Take It You Slept Well." He Said.

"Yes Sir. I Did." I Said. I Pulled My Phone Out And Texted Amayah.

Me: Good Morning Beautiful.

Amayah: Good Morning Handsome.

My Dick Hardened As Our Conversation Turned Dirty.

Me: My Mouth Is Watering 4 U

Amayah: Ditto ;)

My Dick Jumped As I Glanced At My Parents. They Were So Involved In Their Own World, That They Weren't Even Focused On Me.

Me: I Want To Fuck You So Hard.

"Liam No Texting At The Table!" My Mom Snapped. I Put My Phone Away As A Group Of Foreign Men Walked In. My Dad Gave Them A Men Look As He Sighed.

"Gentleman...As You Can See I'm Enjoying Breakfast With My Family. Meet Me At The Drop Off." He Said.

"Yes Sir." They All Turned And Walked Out Of Our Dining Room.

"Who Were They?" I Asked.

"My Workers, But I Have A Meeting With The City Council This Morning. I Should Be Going. Have A Good Day You Two, And I'll See You When I Get Home." He Stood Up And Kissed My Mom Before Hurrying Out Of The Room. My Father Was One Of The Most Shadiest People Ever! That's One Of The Reasons Why I Hate Being Known As "The Mayor's Son." My Mom Sipped Her Tea As She Looked At Me.

"Where Were You Last Night?" She Asked.

"Here." I Said.

"I Thought You Were Coming To The Dance. Ashley Waited All Night For You." She Said.

"I Was Going To Come, But I Fell Asleep." I Lied.

"Are You Sure?" She Said. I Nodded.

"Ashely Looked So Beautiful In Her Turquoise Dress. Her Hair And Makeup Were Professionally Done And Everything. She Looked Lovely." She Said. I Felt My Phone Vibrate Again And I Took A Sneak Peek Of It. I Gasped As I Saw A Naked Picture Of Amayah. I Quickly Put The Phone In My Pocket And Looked Up At My Mom. She Had A Look On Her Face That Could Kill, But I Really Didn't Care.

"I Won't Warn You Again Liam." She Said. I Got Up And Hurried Into The Bathroom. I Took Another Look At Amayah's Picture And That Made My Dick Was So Hard! I Was Such A Horndog For This Girl! I Quickly Took A Picture Of My Erection And Sent It To Her.

Me: Look What You Did To Me!

I Sent It And I Quickly Put My Phone In My Pocket. Little Did Amayah Know....She's Gonna Get It Today At School. I Walked Into The Classroom And Took My Seat.

"Hey Adkins! Why Didn't You Come To The Dance Last Night?" Daniel Asked.

"I Fell Asleep." I Lied. I Looked Over At Amayah Who Was Giggling.

"You Missed Out. Ashely Was Waiting On You And Boy Was She Hot!" He Said. I Shrugged As I Sat Back In My Seat.

"Everything Was Beautiful! And Our Dresses Were Beautiful Too." I Overheard Chloe Telling Amayah.

"I Wish I Could've Been There. My Parents Are So Strict Over Last Minute Arrangements And Told Me I Couldn't Go." She Said. I Smirked As I Focused On My Friends Conversation. Ashley Then Walked In And She Looked Pissed. Here We Go. She Sat Down And Didn't Even Look My Way. Her Friends, On The Other Hand, Gave Me Dirty Looks As They Sat Down. During Class, I Could Feel The Tension Between Me And Ashley, But I Ignored It Because The Sexual Tension Between Amayah And I Was Very Strong.

By Lunch Time, I Had Amayah Bent Over A Desk As I Pounded Inside Of Her. She Was Squirming To Get Away, But I Held Her Tight As I Gave Her Every Inch Of Me. The Sound Of Ecstasy Left Her Lips As She Quietly Moaned. I Pulled Out Of Her And Stepped Back. She Dropped Down To Her Knees And Put Me In Her Mouth. I Groaned As She Went All The Way Down On Me. For Her First Time Giving Oral, She's Doing Really Well. The Sound Of Her Slurping Made Me Ready To Burst In Her Mouth, But I Wasn't Finished With Her Yet. I Pulled Her Up And Laid Her Down On The Cold Tiled Floor. Her Legs Were Wide Open As She Started Rubbing Her Clit. My Mouth Watered As I Went Down And Started Eating Her. She Moaned As I Started Teasing Her Clit Like A Starving Beast. Her Legs Were Shaking As I Looked Up At Her. Her Eyes Rolled In The Back Of Her Head As She Opened Her Legs Wider. She Grabbed A Handful Of My Hair As She Pushed Me In Deeper.

"Ahh! I'm Cumming!" She Cried Out. I Didn't Stop As My Tongue Went Crazy.

"Liammmmmm!" She Squealed As She Arched Her Back And Found Her Delicious Release. I Licked Up Her Juices And Continued To Gently Suck On Her Clit. When She Came Back To Reality, I Climbed On Top Of Her And Slid Inside. She Was So Tight And Wet That She Had Me Ready To Come Already. She Wrapped Her Legs Around Me As I Found My Release.

"Oh Fuck!" She Groaned As I Collapsed On Top Of Her.

"That Was....Oh My God." She Said. I Laughed As I Kissed Her. We Got Dressed And Made Our Way Back To Class. I Was On Cloud 9 For The Rest Of The Day, Until I Got Home.

"Son Is That You?" My Dad Said.

"Yeah." I Said. My Dad Was Never Home When I Got Home From School So This Was A First.

"How Was Your Day?" He Asked.

"My Day Was Good." I Said.

"Good. That's Good. You Should Go On And Get Cleaned Up. We're Having Dinner At The Country Club Tonight. We'll Be Eating With That Lovely Girl Ashley And Her Family." He Said. I Held Back From Rolling My Eyes And Nodded.

"Alright." I Said. I Headed Upstairs And Sighed. Considering The Fact There Is Major Tension Between Ashley And I....This Dinner Is Going To Be Interesting.

I Straightened My Tie As We Entered The Club. The Hostess Smiled As She Shook My Dad's Hand.

"Welcome Mr. Adkins. Right This Way." She Said. We Followed Her To The Table. Ashely And Her Parents Were Waiting As We Walked Up.

"Allen! Good To See You." My Dad Said, Shaking Ashley's Dad's Hand.

"Likewise Max! Hello Sarah. Hello Liam." He Said. He Hugged My Mom And Shook My Hand. Ashely Didn't Even Look My Way As We All Sat Down. This Is Going To Be A Long Night.

(Daniel, John, Chloe, Mia, And Ashley In The MM.)