Chapter 26: Oh Em Gee...

*Liam*

"Liam Please Don't Go!" She Cried.

"I Have To. My Flight Is Leaving Soon." I Said.

"Liam I'm Pregnant." She Blurted Out. My Eyes Widened As I Turned To Face Her. There's No Way! There Is No Fucking Way! My Ears Were Ringing At The Moment. Maybe I Didn't Hear Her Correctly.

"Excuse Me?" I Said.

"I Said I'm Pregnant." She Said.

"How Is That Even Possible? We've Always Used Condoms. ALWAYS!" I Said.

"Maybe The Condom Broke. I Don't Know. Maybe It's A Miracle. This Was Meant To Be." She Said. This Wasn't Adding Up. We Always Used Condoms And She Was On Birth Control. This Didn't Make Any Sense. I Ran My Fingers Through My Hair And Started Pacing.

"What About Your Birth Control?" I Asked.

"Liam." Jessica Said, But I Didn't Have Time For This. My Flight Was Leaving Soon And I'd Be Damned If I Miss It.

"Okay Look...When I Get Back We'll Be Going To The Doctor First Thing Thursday Morning." I Said.

"Okay." She Said. I Grabbed My Bag And Headed Out Of The Door. This Shit Was Too Much For Me To Handle. I Guess I'll Just Take It One Problem At A Time.
*
*
*
*
*
*

*Amayah*

"Come On Boo." I Said To Jazz. We Were Heading To Yet Another Photoshoot, But This Shoot Would Be With Me And Jazz. My Mom Was Already In The Car With My Siblings, So I Guess They Were Waiting On Us. Brandon Opened The Door For Us And Helped Me Into The Car. He Smirked As He Slowly Closed The Door And Made His Way To The Driver Side. I Giggled As I Buckled Jazz Into Her Car Seat And Focused On My Mom Who Was Yapping On About Something. Once We Got To The Studio, I Was Immediately Put In Hair And Makeup, While Jazz Was Getting Her Hair Done.

"Please Don't Put Heat On Her Hair. I'm Not Ready For That Just Yet." I Said To Jazz's Hairstylist.

"Yes Ma'am." She Said. I Nodded And Started Taking Pictures Of My Baby Girl As She Made Different Faces In The Mirror. I Giggled And Shook My Head. My Mini Me Was A Character.

The Shoot Was Going Great So Far, And Jazzlynn Had Captured Everyone's Heart. We Were Indeed A Beautiful Mother/Daughter Pair.

"Alright My Two Shining Stars. Take A Lunch Break And We'll Meet Back Here In An Hour." The Photographer Said. I Nodded And Went To Get Jazz Something To Eat. After Jazz Ate, I Took Her To My Dressing Room And Laid Her Down For A Nap. At Least My Cuddle Bug Can Get A Little Beauty Rest.

"Excuse Me....Miss Washington." Marla Whispered From The Doorway. I Got Up, Turned On The Baby Monitor, And Crept Out Of The Room.

"Yes What Is It?" I Asked.

"Um...There's A Mr. Washington Here To See You." She Said. I Cocked My Head To The Side And Furrowed My Eyebrows.

"The Only Mr. Washington I Know Is My Dad." I Said. Marla Stammered, But Before She Could Say Anything, My Dad Appeared.

"Hey Baby." He Said.

"Dad? What...Are You Doing Here?" I Asked.

"I Came To See You." He Said.

"For What?" I Asked.

"I Miss You. I Know You Haven't Forgave Me For Cheating On Your Mom, But I Just Want You To Know How Sorry I Am." He Said.

"Sorry Doesn't Cut It." I Said.

"Amayah....I'm Not Perfect. No One Is, But One Thing I Do Know Is That I'm Your Father. I Was There When You Were Born. You Were The Most Beautiful Baby I Had Ever Laid Eyes On. The Minute You Were In My Arms, I Was Instantly In Love. I Vowed To Never Let You Get Into Harms Way And I Stuck To That Promise. I Betrayed Your Trust, But I Want To Make It Right. I Miss You Baby Girl And I Know You Miss Me." He Said. Oh God. Don't Cry! Don't Cry! Ugh! This Is M.A.C Makeup I'm Ruining Right Now. My Dad Pulled Me Into His Arms And Kissed My Head. I Hugged Him Tighter As I Cried. I Really Did Miss My Daddy And I'm Glad He Came Here To Fix Everything.

"I Love You." I Said.

"I Love You Too. And I Have Something For You." He Said.

"What Is It?" I Asked.

"It's Waiting For You In Your Dressing Room." He Said. He Kissed My Forehead And I Headed Towards My Dressing Room. When I Opened The Door, My Mood Shifted. I Saw Liam Standing There Next To Our Sleeping Daughter.

"Hey Amayah." He Said. I Turned To See If My Dad Was Still There, But He Wasn't. He Was Talking To My Mom And Loving On My Brother And Sister.

"What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked.

"I Wanted To Apologize To You." He Said.

"No Need. You Said All You Needed To Say Back At My Condo. You Can Leave Now." I Said.

"Amayah Please. Just Give Me Five Minutes." He Begged. I Rolled My Eyes And Crossed My Arms.

"Go Ahead." I Said.

"Okay...Everything I Said To You That Night Was A Lie. The Night We Had Sex, I Wanted It Just As Much As You Did....If Not More. I Wanted To See If We Had That Spark And We Did. I'll Also Admit That The Jazz News Threw Me Off A Bit, But Knowing That She Mines And The Small Amount Of Time I Got To Spend With Her, I Love Her So Much Already. I Want You To Forgive Me Amayah. I Am Really, Truly Sorry For Everything I Said." He Said.

"You Done?" I Asked. He Nodded. I Nodded And Looked At The Time.

"Well...Your Five Minutes Are Up. Thanks For The Apology." I Said. I Was About To Turn And Leave Until He Grabbed My Arm.

"Amayah Please." He Said.

"I'm Not The One You Need To Apologize To! I Can Take All That Crap You Said; But Jazzlynn? She Is Just A Baby! You Didn't Just Leave Me, But You Also Left Her." I Snapped.

"Yes I Know And I'm Trying To Make It Right. Please...Just Give Me A Chance." He Said. I Didn't Want To Look Him In The Eye Because Then I'd Cave For Sure. He And Jazz's Eyes Always Made Me Go Weak For Anything.

"Amayah? Their Ready For You." Marla Said Interrupting The Conversation.

"Okay I'm Coming. Thank You." I Said To Marla.

"Would You Like Me To Throw Him Out?" Brandon Asked, Walking Into The Room. He Looked Liam Up And Down And Shook His Head. I Shook My Head As Well.

"No That's Alright. Thanks Though." I Said. I Brushed Pass Liam And Woke Jazz Up.

"Come On Baby Boo." I Said. She Whined As Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck. Her Nap Wasn't Long At All.

"You Can Sit In Here Until We're Done." I Said To Liam. He Nodded As I Headed Back To Finish My Photoshoot.

Jazzlynn Was Still So Sleepy, So She Wasn't As Cooperative This Go Round, But We Still Managed To Take Some Pretty Good Pictures. Now I Gotta See If She'll Go Back To Sleep. I Doubt It Though.

"Mom Are You Cooking?" I Asked As We Climbed Into The Car.

"Do I Look Like Your Personal Chef?" She Asked.

"Well I Don't Have One So...Yeah." I Said. She Mugged Me And Rolled Her Eyes.

"Dinner Is At Eight. Be There Or Be Square." She Said. I Giggled And Nodded.