Ch. 10

(Back to Shelby)

When Sam walked in I could feel Jc's heart race again as his body tensed up under me. He walked in followed my Kian, Connor, Jack, Ricky, and a crying Andrea. When Andrea got into the room, her eyes were puffy, her makeup was running and her hair was tangled. I jumped off the bed and ran to her.

She held me in her arms and burst into tears.

"Stop being clumsy you make me nervous." She said choking on her tears, I laughed and hugged her tighter.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say, I hugged Sam lazily , not saying a word. Jc got up and gave him a friendly hug. I got to Kian, he lifted me off my feet and held me for a minute, his heart racing.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked sounding worried. I nodded to him and broke our hug, smiling. I got to Ricky and hugged him.

"Sorry about the eggs." I joked.

"Sorry about the stairs." He replied, I giggled and hugged Jack and Connor who were still huffing from tears.

"Would all of you STOP crying? It's not like this is my spirit talking to you! I'M ALIVE! See! WOOOO" I said running in a small circle, everyone roared with laughter and calmed down. We spent the day, eating pizza as nurses came in to check on me. I did not need stitches or anything which is good.

When I logged into Twitter, people were sending me DMs and tweets to get better and stuff, which warmed my heart. I tweeted that I am perfectly fine and need to watch my step, and that I will be back tonight and can't wait to meet people tomorrow.

Finally I was released at 7:30. We piled into the rental and drove to the hotel. When we got back, we went our seperate ways to get ready.

"Who is showering first?" Ricky asked, Connor said he will, running into the bathroom. I lazily walked into the bedroom and plopped myself on my bed. Jc walked in and layed on his bed, there was a silence between us, but it felt comfortable.

"Do you want to shower first?" I asked him. He shook his head and smiled at me, sending chills down my spine.

"No you go before me and don't rush." He whispers. I nodded and got up grabbing my stuff. Jack finally got out as I walked in.

"About time." I mumbled. I showered, dried and straightened my hair, which surprisingly only takes a half hour even though my hair is really thick.  I got out of the bathroom allowing Jc to head in. I sat on my bed with a big mirror, doing my makeup. When I finished, I changed into a white with black lettering  '5 Seconds of Summer' shirt with the sleeves cut off, I wore a black sports bra underneath because the shirt exposes my sides. I wore black ripped shorts and my black Toms. When I was done I layed back in bed.

"Wow you look beautiful" Jc said in the doorway, he had a towel wrapped around his lower region, and his hair was dripping.

"Thanks babe. Did you even bother drying your hair?" I joke, he rips the towel off his 'region' and wipe his hair, my heart drops, but quickly become releaved when I notice he has boxers on. I subtly put my hand on my heart to catch myself.

He changes into a white t-shirt with his jean shorts, Vans, and pulled out a black beanie. I quickly open my dresser and put on my black beanie too.

"Can I dry your hair?" I ask him, he nods and sits on his bed. I get up and plug in the hair dryer. Then I sit behind him, resting my legs on both sides of his waist, he quickly takes my lower legs and massages them lightly, making me smile.

I dried his hair and put his beanie on him, he looks perfect like always. I move my position so we are facing each other as he grabs my beanie. He examines it before putting it on me. I smirk and lean in, kissing him lightly.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked him, he laughed and  back on his bed.

"Um well it won't be a late night since we are meeting fans tomorrow, but probably out to dinner." He said, his body shot back up as he looked me straight in the eyes.

"And I am sitting next to you." He said, his body tensed. I smiled and nodded to him.

"Good." I replied, which calmed him down. When I put my hair dryer away, Ricky came in.

"We are ready to go what about you guys?" He asked, his body leaning into the room while one harm holding onto the door and the other on the wall.

"Yup all set." I said grabbing my phone and wallet. It was just the 02L boys, Andrea and I. Everyone else was busy with videos and what not.

We took the elevator. Things seemed calm between the boys, even Sam and Jc. As soon as we got out of the elevator though....

It was like World . War . 3 .