Ch. 2

Shelby P.O.V

I have probably drank thousands of calories in coffee by now just to keep up with Connor and Ricky. Starbucks stays open later and opens earlier in the morning here than in Cali. According to Connor. 4 o'clock came quickly though and I finally woken the beast. Her brown hair was frizzy and wrapped around her face like vines.

She wiped her eyes and threw her hair back in a bun before lazily getting out of bed to her closet. Connor came in to grab her stuff for her. When he walked passed me, his body breezed past so quick I became dizzy. I rocked back a bit, but came to when I felt his foot kick my behind hard.

"ASS." I snapped at him, he smiled a replied with "CHING" as he motioned his finger to his mouth. I gave him a ridiculous smile before turning back to Andrea. Who was passed out. She was still standing, but she was snoring holding up a shirt. I woke her up and helped her find an outfit. When she was all set, I disappeared into my room to change.

I decided to wear my high waist , ripped , light jean shorts with a white tank top that ruffled down a bit, exposing my new belly button piercing I got two weeks ago. I put on my new pair of Vans a fan designed with my name on it. There was a G Cleff connected to both "Y's" in my name. I straightened my hair and put on my makeup, red lipstick, eye liner on the top lid leaving a wing, and long eyelashes. Ricky came in to grab my stuff.

"NO YOU DID NOT." He said looking at my belly button.

"What?" I replied.

"OOOOO Kian is gonna KILLLLL you!!!" He said, snapping his fingers. Typical sassy Ricky.

"OH NO! NOT DADDY KIAN!" I said being very sarcastic.

"DON'T YOU USE THAT SARCASTIC TONE TOWARD ME YOUNG LADY!" He said pointing his finger at me. We both laughed as I pushed him out of my room, throwing my suitcase at him then closing the door.

After about a half hour of looking myself over, Connor came in.

"Ready?" He said holding his camera. I nodded. I pulled out mine to vlog.

"Hey guys it's me. I am here with Andrea like always, Connor and Ricky." I started, everyone got in the camera and said their hellos. "So yeah we are about to leave, but I can not wait to meet all of you and get Twitter accounts and all that fun stuff so ... yeah ! See you on the plane!" I said turning off the camera.

We got in my car, which is a Black 2013 Range Rover I bought MYSELF. I am In love with it. We drove to the airport around 5, arrived at 5:15 since I live so close, and sat there until 7:00 because the plane was late. When we finally got on the plane it was a mob of craziness. We grabbed our carry ons and said hello to the lady, but when we turned around.... all these FANS WERE ON THE PLANE!

The plane was nuts and all these people wanted pictures so of course we agreed. The plane didn't start up until 8:00 because of us....oops!

We talked to everyone for a bit, but they knew we were exhausted so they quieted down and let us sleep. Thank god.

*Andrea P.O.V*

That plane was intense. I was literally shocked by all the people that knew us! We actually caused a delay which was insane! The pilot said if we wanted we could sit in first class, but we didn't want to hurt our fans feelings so we sat with all of them. I sat by the window, Connor sat next to me, Shelby was in between Connor and Ricky. Ricky was clearly on the edge.

Shelby passed out as soon as thing quiet down, Connor soon following. Then Ricky and I talked for a bit before Ricky and I falling asleep.

I woke up a bit later, we were still on the plane. Shelby was up texting. I would expect it to be JC, but it wasn't. It was Sam. Last time there was a big issue with JC, Sam and Shelby, but I know Sam has always been family to her so obviously she forgave him. Kian keeps him in place anyways. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning." She giggled, I smiled and flicked her ear. She gave me a pout and reached her arm over to hit me, but instead she slapped Connor. He woke up and glared at us both. He then pulled our hair and closed his eyes again. So of course, Shelby bit him.

Shelby put in her headphones and leaned back in her seat. I looked out the window and thought about what is ahead of me. Then I realized.

I'm gonna see Kian!

*Authors Note*

So I hope you guys enjoy this series so far. If you haven't seen the first book to it, it is called "Falling for the Cloud" And I worked really hard on it for you guys! So please check that out and also please FAN ME, VOTE IT, and COMMENT what you think I appreciate it so much! Thanks xx