Ch. 4

Jc walked in and my heart dropped. He was wearing a beanie with his Cali tank top and his old Vans. He smiled and greeted everyone, but when he looked around the room, his facial expression dropped.

"Where is Shelby?" He asked, Ricky lowered his head.

"She went home. Family problems. She isn't coming." He said, Jc's whole posture dropped. He looked devastated which made me feel awful.

"She did leave you something on the balcony." Ricky said, Jc looked confused, but went out there. When he was outside I ran behind Jack and Connor so no one would see me.

"Nothing is out here." He said confused. When he turned away from us I jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"SURPRISE!" I said leaning over his shoulder. He didn't notice it was me and almost dropped me. When I jumped down and he turned around, his whole face lit up. He basically slammed into me when he saw me.

"You had me worried." He said as he tightly wrapped me in his arms and nuzzled his head into my neck. I laughed and hugged him back.

"I missed you." I said to him, I felt his smile and looked at Ricky, giving him a high five.

"Good job dude." I said, he laughed and went inside, followed by Connor and Jack. When Jc loosened his grip he put one finger under my chin so I had all my focus on him.

"I missed you too." He said, I smiled and lightly kissed him. Butterflies filled my stomach. He let go of my waist, but latched onto my hand as I showed him our room. He opened his bag and started unpacking. I slipped out of my room to put my bag of camera equipment with everyone else.

I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, I hadn't eaten since we left this morning. It was now 1.

"I WANT FOOD." I announced. Ricky grabbed his keys.

"Come on guys. Let's go get Taco Bell." Ricky said, we all walked to the elevator. Jc took me hand and intertwined his fingers with mine, I blushed and looked at Connor who looked back and said "CHING" pointing his finger to his mouth again. I started laughing.

We got out food and went back to the hotel, when we finished we were all still hungry.

"I'll go to the grocery store send me a list." I said taking the keys from Ricky.

"I'll come." Jc said, I smiled and nodded walking out.

"Make good choices." Jack said shoving the rest of his taco down his throat. I flipped him off and closed the door before he could come after me. When I looked at Jc, he was already at the elevator.

"Slow." He said smiling.

"Rude." I said walking over. He gave a soft laugh and took my hang again.

"So.. I was talking to Ricky and he told me what Sam did." He started saying. I subtly rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Don't roll your eyes." He said poking my cheek. I looked at him.

"I trust you. I just don't trust him. I like Sam he is family to me, but I know he would try something." He said, I nodded and bit my lip.

"Sam is a friend. Just a friend. He isn't my boyfriend. You are." I said gripping his hand. He smiled, clearly pleased with my answer, and kissed my forehead. When we got to the lobby. My heart dropped, all I could see was a swarm of people with lights. I felt Jc's body protect me as he pulled me out the front door. All I heard was screaming.

We literally got attacked by fans.