Ch. 7

At the restaurant, we were forced to wait until they had a table big enough to fit all of us. After about a half hour, we went to our table. Tyler slid in first followed by Joey, Shane, Andrea, Kian and the rest of us. When I slid into the booth, I was expecting Jc to be next to me, but I noticed Sam cut in front of Jc to sit with me.

Jc gave Sam a nasty look and slid in across from me. I looked around the table and noticed that a few of the boys were glaring at Sam. Sam didn't notice. I looked at Jack who looked back and gave me a weak smile.

"Yikes." I mumbled to him, he laughed and nodded in agreement. Dinner went by slow. They were late on a couple of our orders too. When I reached for my fork, Sam reached out at the same time and touched my hand. I looked at him and pulled back quickly.

"Sorry." I said grabbing my drink.

"No it's my fault." He said putting his hand on my leg. I looked at Jc who was red faced and shook my leg. He took his hand off and focused on his IPhone clearly knowing he made a mistake. Jc got up, grabbed his phone and walked out the door. I stood on my seat and flipped over the table running after him.

"Woah." I heard Jack say as I flipped. I ran out the door and went after him. He was far up the street already. He was violently ripping off his beanie and messing up his hair as he walked. When I got closer to him, he was mumbling and red faced.

"Jc!" I yelled, he didn't stop. I never saw anyone walk so fast.

"JUSTIN!" I said, still nothing. He turned into the hotel parking lot which gave me the chance to catch up to him. I stood in front of him and wrapped my arms firmly around his waist.

"Stop." I said looking at him, he was breathing heavy and still trying to walk. He wasn't even looking at me.

"Justin." I said "Look at me." I demanded, he gave in and looked down at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed loudly and looked away from me.

"Nothing." He lied, I tightened my grip and put my hand under his chin and pulled his face down so we were eye to eye.

"Justin... did you just lie to me?" I asked giving him a smug smile, he laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Now tell me what is wrong." I said, his face hardened and his eyes became darker.

"Let's talk in the room." He said, his voice a bit sharper than usual. I nodded and let go of his waist, I tried taking his hand, but he snatched it away from me. Is he mad at me? I walked behind him as he raced to the elevator. Still mumbling under his breath.

When we got to our room I handed him the key, he sharply snatched it from me and opened the door. He walked in first, disappearing into the bathroom. I walked in and quietly closed the door, I jumped when I hear the bathroom door slam. I kicked my shoes off and went into the kitchen. Maybe he just needed to cool down.

"Touch her again watch what happens you little rat... What a weasel." He said, clearly talking to himself.

"Jc?" I said softly knocking on the door.

"Do you mind! I need a bit of privacy!" He snapped. I have never been snapped at like that and I won't have it. I felt my hands ball into fists and blood rush to my face. I never thought that he would EVER speak to me like that.

"Um excuse you. Remember who you are talking to, your GIRLFRIEND. But I mean keep it up and pretty soon you won't be hearing the words 'Your Girlfriend' coming out of MY mouth." I snapped. I rushed into the bedroom and slammed the door. I guess I still have the 'Boston' attitude even though I lived in Cali. I laughed to myself, calming down a bit until I heard Jc knock on the door.

"I thought you needed space." I snapped, he opened the door and looked at me, clearly upset.

"I didn't mean to snap...I...I'm sorry." He whispered. My face softened, I can't stay mad at him. I stood up as he walked over to me. He placed one hand on my lower back and the other on my cheek. I put both my hands on his face, squeezing his cheeks and giggling.

"Why are you so upset." I stated, not asked. His face fell and he let me go. He turned around facing away from me.

"The way you and Sam touched, I knew there was a spark between you two. I know you felt something. A-And when he..he... touched your .... leg." He said creating fists. I took his hand and turned him around. I softly intertwined my fingers with his.

"You want to know what I felt? I felt sweaty hands touching my hands. I felt a sweaty hand on my thigh. No spark, unless by spark you mean grossness." I said, Jc laughed at my joke, clearly calming him down.

"The only touch that ever left a feeling on me was from you." I said honestly. His eyes lit up from what I admitted to him.

" I just don't want to lose you." He whispered.

"You won't" I said, he stepped closer to me. Leaving a small space in between us that I quickly wanted to fill. Jc suddenly pushed me against the wall and crashed his lips into mine. I was in shock by his aggressiveness, but only craved more. I pulled him closer to me and moved along with him. A shiver rushed down my spine as I tangled my fingers in his hair, giving a slight tug. He moaned in response and clenched to the hem of my shirt.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a shocked and a bit disturbed Sam. Jc glared at him, his eyes darkened and his face hardened. He pinched my stomach causing me to wince.

"Um.. I'm s-sorry for interrupting, but Jc listen I am sorry for touching Shelby it was a big mistake and won't happen again...we cool?" He asked looking sorry. Jc softened his expression and walked over to Sam, dapping him.

"Yeah it's all good. But next time you better run." He said sternly, Sam smiled and walked out.

"Make good choices." He said closing the door. I laughed and walked over to Jc.

"Thank you for being mature about it." I said kissing his jaw line, causing him to bite his lip.

"I only said that because I know you are friends with him." He said kissing me again, he wrapped his arms around me clearly trying to continue what Sam interrupted, I pulled back, biting his lip.

"Let's go be with everyone so YOU can apologize." I said, he gave me a small pout before following from behind. When I opened the door, everyone was sitting around eating what seemed to be the remaining of their dinner.

"Did you guys leave because we did?" I asked.

"Yeah we were worried." Joey said smiling sweetly, I nudged his arm and smiled.

"I'm sorry guys I suck." I said, they all gave me their 'Oh no it's fine!' and 'We wanted to head back anyway' but I still felt bad.

"No it was my fault I got carried away with myself and I shouldn't have." Jc said, everyone smiled at him and told him it was okay, but Sam sat there silently with the Harries Twins.

Something tells me he might try something on me at some point... I just hope my judgment is wrong.