Ch. 3

*Shelby P.O.V*

I woke up with a throbbing neck. I rubbed it and checked my phone. It was around 11:00. We should be landing soon. Just as Ricky woke up the pilot came on the speaker.

Attention ladies and gentleman, The plane will be landing in ten minutes. Please gather your things and prepare for landing. Thank you.

Ricky and I sighed in unison. We grabbed all our things and waited. I woke up Connor and Andrea so they could pack up too. As we left the plane, the flight attendant gave us a bit of a dirty look. Probably because we caused the delay. Oops.

We entered the lobby of the airport and found our suitcases. I texted Jc and told him we landed. Andrea called Kian, who did not answer. Of course. She cursed her phone and put in her bag. We walked to the area where Taxi's pick up and had them take us to a rental place, where we rented a soccer mom type van because Ricky thought it would be a big joke. We got in the car and drove to our hotel.

As we entered the hotel, we saw Kian and Sam checking in. Andrea's eyes lit up.

"KIKIIIIIIIIIIIIII" I screeched, he looked and laughed, dropping his stuff he ran toward us, Sam following. Sam hugged Connor then Ricky while Kian hugged Andrea then me. When Sam got to me he lifted me us and kissed my cheek. Which I pretended to not notice.

"What up Samantha?" I said laughing, he glared at me before giggling.

"Nothing what about you Sheldon?" He said, I gave him a dramatic laugh and punched him.

"Funny." I said. He smiled and ran to Kian who was locking hands with Andrea. I smiled and looked at Connor. He and Ricky were staring at me.

"What?" I said.

"Sam just doesn't know when to stop does he." Ricky said a little annoyed.

"With what the peck on the cheek?" I asked.

"OH NO THE FACT THAT HE CALLED YOU SHELDON. WHAT DO YOU THINK!" Connor said throwing his hands up.

"That's just Sam. I would never allow him to get too far out of hand with me. Plus he knows how much Jc and I like each other so---" I said, but Ricky cut me off.

"So what? Doesn't mean he won't try to steal you." He replied.

"Listen. I know you guys are worried about it, but don't you guys trust me?" I asked, Ricky and Connor's expressions lightened.

"Yeah... I guess." They mumbled. I laughed and grabbed my stuff. We followed Kian and Sam up to our rooms. We went basically to the top floor.

"Did you guys get Jen's email?" Kian asked.

"I did." Connor said holding it up.

"I didn't." I said.

"It's where everyone will sleep." Ricky said.

"Each room fits 5 people." Kian said. Ricky grabbed Connors phone and read it.

"So I am with Shelby, Connor, Jc, and Jack." (From ThatSoJack)

"So it is Me, Andrea, Sam, Jen, and Trevor." Kian said. We agreed and obviously Sam wasn't pleased being in a different room.

We went to our rooms and unpacked. Getting the beds we want. There is a huge balcony outside. Inside there is a small kitchen. A pull out couch with a flat screen. There were two bedrooms. One room and two twin size beds and the other had three. I picked the one with the three because Connor and Ricky wanted the two. I sat down in the bed by the window and started unpacking. All of a sudden Trevor came in and tackled me.

"SHELBYYYYYYYYYYY!" He yelled.

"Trevor!!!" I said hugging him. He is like my younger brother. We talked for a bit when Jack came in.

"WHADDUP ROOMY!" He said hugging me and lifting me up off the floor.

"NUTTIN MUCH YOU?" I said laughing, he greeted Trevor and we talked until Trevor left to his room. Jack picked the bed across the room and smiled.

"I'll leave the one next to you for Jc unless you two will be sharing." He said sassily, I laughed and sat on his bed.

"No we won't share I kick." I said laughing. Jack closed the door to hang up some sweatshirts, I did the same. We talked for what felt like hours. About home and school and collab videos. I got up to put my suitcase underneath my bed when Ricky came in.

"Okay Jc is on his way up we are gonna tell him you had to fly back because of a family emergency go hide!" He said, I ran out of my room and hid under the flatscreen. I closed the door left a little space so I can see him, but he can't see me. Suddenly I heard the door open. When I looked out, my heart stopped.

Jc is here.