Ch. 6

When Tyler, Jack, Finn, Joey and Shane walked into our hotel I wanted to cry and scream. I stood up to say 'hello' as calm as possible, but when Tyler saw me he started screaming! I was a bit taken back by this, but I ended up screaming with him!

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND YOUR MUSIC AND YOUR VIDEOS!!!" He started rambling, but Shane grabbed his arm.

"Tyler...We talked about this." He said, the room roared with laughter.

"Tyler I am trying not to cry and hug you at the moment because I am such a huge fan of you!" I said, He put his hand over his heart and nodded his head.

"That...touched....my heart." He said, making me laugh. I then turned to say 'hello' to Jack and Finn who I hung out with last year as well. Then talked with Shane and met Joey! We all hung out and talked for a bit, but then noticed It was starting to get really late and we were all starving so we decided to go to a restaurant.

We walked out of our room and snuck to the stairs leading to the back door just in case the fans were still in the lobby. When we walked out, Jc pulled me into a bunch of shrubs with him while everyone else hid behind trees. Fans were being forced out by security and were walking back to their cars. We waited for the longest time for them to leave.

When we were in the clearing, I crawled out of the shrubs first, Jc following close behind.

"I totally saw what you did there by making me go out first." I said looking at him, he just gave me a smile and helped me up.

"OW." I said looking down, I had a huge cut across my leg. Jc bent down and looked at it.

"Let's go to the Rite Aid up the street and get stuff to clean it up." He said looking at me, I nodded. The grouped rejoined and we went to Rite Aid, by now my leg was completely red from the knee down.  Jc kissed my forehead and went in with Ricky and Connor.

"Dang girl how are you not freaking out?" He asked, I turned around and gave him the most honest answer I could.

"I watched the one girl I was ever close to growing up die because she was in a bad accident. No one I know has ever suffered as much as she did. So I don't allow myself to get upset because I'm not suffering." I mumbled to him, He looked at me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"Hey don't worry bout it! I like my leg red!" I said jokingly, He laughed and clapped his hands together.

"We are gonna be GREAT friends." He said, I laughed and nodded. When Jc came out he took me to a bench near the back while everyone else stayed up front. He helped me clean the blood off my leg and put on the wrap.

"Your cut was too big for the band aids." He said smiling up at me.

"It's alright." I said fixing his hair. He spent the next 10 minutes wrapping and fixing it until he was satisfied. When everything was cleaned up he rubbed his hands and fixed his beanie. Then looked up at me and smiled.

"You know you didn't have to go through all that trouble." I said examining it.

"Yeah, but for you it needs to be perfect." He said grinning slightly. I blushed wildly.

"Plus when we're married, I am going to be the one taking care of you. So I might as well start practicing." He said, I started dying laughing! I thought he was joking, but I guess he wasn't.

"Sorry I didn't mean to laugh at that." I said, he smiled and looked at my Vans.

"It's alright, you should not have worn white Vans." He said standing up, I stood up with him and took his hand.

"I know, but I wasn't planning on cutting my leg... Thank you." I said kissing his cheek. We started walking back to the group who were waiting impatiently. We said our 'Sorry' and started walking.

"By the way, when we're married, make sure you wrap my wounds just like this." I said smiling, he giggled a bit and put his arm around my shoulder.

"You got it." He replied.

*Authors Note*

Sorry this is short, I was a bit rushed haha, but I'm thinking off adding a bit of Sam drama in it if you know what I mean haha ! Tell me what you think ! Oh and please FAN ME, COMMENT, and VOTE this thanks so much !