chapter thirty-one

Ashton P.O.V

I sat in my office signing some paper when I felt as wave of panic from Tehilla. I was going to go check if everything was okay but then I remembered she and Nash were going to the mall.

No wonder she's in a panic Nash is a driving hazard.

I smiled at my thoughts.

Suddenly the door to my office was burst open and a panicked looking Nash collapsed on the floor with tears running down her cheeks.

I jumped out of my chair and ran over crouching down before her.

"Nash whats wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Alpha I'm so sorry I-I," she broke out into sobs.

"What are you sorry- where's Tehilla!" I began to panic.

I ran out of the office and ran to our room.

"Tehilla where are you little one?" I called.

I searched the bedroom but it was empty. I searched the kitchen, bathrooms, guest bedrooms, music room, painting studio. I searched every inch of the house except the nursery.

She must be there please moon goddess make her be there.

I begged the heavens.

"Tehilla little one are in here please answer me princess." I begged. I stood outside the door and waited for her to answer. "Little one this isn't funny please answer." I still got no response taking a deep breath and opened the door. The room was completely empty.

Where is she?

And then it hit me I should trying mind linking her.

"Little one where are you?"

But I got no response it felt as if a huge wall was blocking me from talking to her.

What the hell?

"Alpha?" I heard Nash's voice.

I turned around to see Nash leaning against the door frame for support, she looked broken.

"Where is she Nash?" I asked, my panicked began to turn to anger.

"They took her." She spoke timidly as her eyes began to water again.

"Who!" I demanded.

"I-I don't we were at the mall and we were buying some clothes afterwards I told her to go to the car because I wanted to get her and surprise for the babies."

Fuck the babies I completely forgot about them. They took both my mate and children this is a fucking death sentence.

"When I got to the car a man had her blindfolded and with a knife to her stomach and I screamed out for her. I began running towards her but he hit her against the neck and she went limp. I don't know how but I blocked out also and when I woke up she was gone. I'm sorry alpha." She broke down into tears.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves I then walked over to her and hugged her.

"Don't worry Nash I'll fix everything. Go call Blake and Sam where going to find my made and my babies." I told her releasing my hold on her.

She wiped her tears and the ran off to call both Blake and Alpha.

"No one takes my mate and gets away with it. I will searched every corner of this earth if I have to and when I do find her I'll rip out their heart and tear off their heads." I smiled as I pictured killing the bastards who took her.

Don't worry little one I'll find you soon.

____________________________________

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Lol Ashton's reaction probably looks like those emojis.

Okay back to business I just want to say I'll be publishing about five more chapter and then this story will be complete.

So vote, comment , share or follow.

Xoxo
Sad-sim