Chapter twenty

Ashton's outfit

Tehilla P.O.V

"So I know some of you have heard that I found my mate," Ashton began.

Whispers began to circulate quickly.

"Is she someone in the pack!" some one shouted.

"Well no but she currently joined from the star light pack-"

"Isn't that the pack which contains the legendary white wolf," interrupted some one else.

The whispers grew even louder.

"Silence!" Growled out Ashton.

Everyone grew silent even though he didn't use his alpha tone.

"My mate is not the legendary white wolf so without further interruption I would love for you all to meet my mate Tehilla,"

Cheers began to erupt. As I heard the cheers I began to get even more nervous so I couldn't move.

"Well everyone it seems my mate is a little bit shy. So I'm going to describe her and I would love for you to find her. So first off she has blond hair." I began.

"But Alpha there are so many blonds here," Inquired Sam with a smile.

Ashton your going to pay for this.

I wanted to punch him so hard.

"Next clue she's in full black," he smirked.

"I think I found her Alpha" added Blake 'isn't that her beside my mate' Blake smirked.

Everyone's eyes turned to look at me.

"Well we found you little one come on up," smirked Ashton.

Trying to calm my nerves I began to walk up to the stage slowly. As I got closer Ashton began to walk towards me.

He soon held out his hand for me to take it. When his hands made contact with mine I began to feel calm instantly. He walked up to the microphone with me beside him.

"Ladies and gentlemen I believe your Luna would like to say a few words."

My eyes widened at his words. I guess he felt my nervousness. He turned around and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"Go on little one they won't bite," he encouraged.

Taking a deep breath I released his hand and walked up to the microphone.

"H-hi" I began stuttering making a few members laugh "Its nice to meet you all. I didn't know I was going to give a speech or anything like that." I turned around and glared at Ashton making everyone laugh.

"So here goes its a great honor to be called your Luna and to be welcomed in the pack. I want you all to know that I'll do my best to protect you all and I would love to meet each and everyone of you. To be apart of this pack means so much to me and the fact that you all are so welcoming I know that we will get along great together. It is not only the Alpha and Luna that make up a pack but its each and every individual." At the end of my speech persons began cheering and shouting.

I really felt at home now I really felt wanted and not like an outcast.

____________________________________

Thank you all for reading my story so far I promise to update more speedily from now on.

Xoxo

Sad-sim