Chapter twenty-seven

Tehilla P.O.V

Ashton doesn't know, what if he doesn't want them and me.

Maybe he doesn't even want kids or worse.

What if he tells me to get rid of them.

As those thoughts began to run through my mind. I started to hyperventilate.

"Hilla?" Someone spoke

"Hilla?" The voice called again

"Tehilla!"

As someone continued to call my name the world began to grow dark and I began to fall off the chair as I saw Nash screaming out something.

Why can't I hear her

Were my last thoughts as I finally passed out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A slow beep kept irritating me, lulling me back to reality.

"What...?" I groaned as my opened my eyes landed on the heart machine by my bedside. Looking around the room Nash stood passing.

"Nash?" I called, my throat feeling dry.
She stopped immediately and turned around.

"Tehilla!" She screamed running over. "Oh my God thank the moon goddess your okay katia said you fainted because you had a panicked attack and also because you haven't eaten from this morning so they had to pump fluids in your system but you can go home which is great." She babbled.

"Water." I groaned out.

"Oh I'm sorry here you go," She handed me a glass of waters stood by the bed waiting. After handing it back the now empty glass. I sat up and began to get out of the bed very slowly.

"I'm ready to go home I'm really tired Nash." I yawned.

"Okay let's go Hilla," She began leading me home. As she opened the room door she lead me over to the bed and tucked me in.

"Goodnight Hilla."

"Goodnight Nash." I whispered closing my eyes I heard the door close as I feel asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up the next morning running to the bathroom throwing up like yesterday.

If this is how pregnancy will always be like I can't wait to see the end of it.

I flushed the toilet and walked back over to the bed sitting on the edge.

Its doesn't make sense I hide this from him. I'll tell him when he comes tomorrow and if he accepts it I'll be happy but if he doesn't then I'll just leave.

I slowly walked back to the bathroom to shower and changed. After a few minutes I collected the test from off the bed and threw them in the garbage. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Strangely I had a craving for sardine, peanut butter and pickles. After making a sandwich containing all three ingredients. I quickly ate it and washed my hand. Looking at the clock it was almost three in the evening I guess I slept in late. Feeling like stretching my legs I walked to the backdoor ready to shift when I realized I didn't know if shifting could harm the babies. Settling for walking instead I walked into the forest smiling at mother nature I began wondering around until dark.

I then began making my to the house. Opening the front door I walked in to find Ashton with the pregnancy test in front of him and a glass of what looked like whiskey.

"When were you going to tell me?"

____________________________________

Daddy's home.......

Lol

Any who I would love for y'all to check out my other books also I'm trying to update as fast as I can.

Thanks for your:

Reads

Comments

Votes

Follow( if any)

See y'all next chapter

Xoxo

Sad-sim